Good vibes needed

Old August 29th 03, 01:30 AM
S. Burwash

Default Good vibes needed

Hi all - after several months of looking on and off for houses we've
finally found a place I think we'll be putting an offer on, maybe even
as early as tonight. I'd appreciate any good vibes from y'all - it's
been challenging to find a house that we can afford on one salary that
has everything we need and in a neighbourhood we like, but I think
we've finally found one. We're working with a jewelry-loving red-haired
realtor who really "gets" what we want and that has made a huge
difference. This one is so sweet - amazing hardwood and marble
florring, clawfoot bathtub, really wonderful decorating (nice
fuaxpainted walls throughout, great light fixtures, and just that
certain "it"). So I'm hoping we can have the offer that works for us
accepted by the seller and that we'll be happily ensconced in this
little gem of a house by mid-October, with the garage converted to a
bead-making studio shortly therafter.

Thanks in advance for te awesome r.c.b vibes I know this group can
generate!

Susan in Canada
Old August 29th 03, 01:42 AM
Dr. Sooz

YOU GOT IT.

So I'm hoping we can have the offer that works for us
accepted by the seller and that we'll be happily ensconced in this
little gem of a house by mid-October, with the garage converted to a
bead-making studio shortly therafter.

Thanks in advance for te awesome r.c.b vibes I know this group can
generate!

~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old August 29th 03, 01:51 AM
Deirdre S.

Oh, this sounds just grand!

Vibes heading your way. I hope you get it on terms that work for you.

Deirdre

Old August 29th 03, 01:53 AM
Karen_AZ

Susan it sounds lovely!!!! Good luck on ya, may your offer be accepted and
may your financing be smooth sailing. I know what an awful nailbiter this
can be.

--
KarenK
Desert Dreamer Designs

Old August 29th 03, 03:28 AM
Mary Rurup

GREAT!!!

From a soon-to-be homeowner (well, we "own" it, we just have to be handed
the keys on the 2d), to one looking, GREATEST of luck!!!

Mary

--
Joy multiplies when it is shared among friends, but grief diminishes with
every division. That is life.

Old August 29th 03, 05:30 AM
S. Burwash

In article 1062124780.901259@prawn, Christina Peterson
wrote:

Where is it?

Tina

Hi Tina - It's on the south side of town, southeast of campus - just of
99 St and 71 Avenue, an older neighbourhood (for Edmonton) with houses
from the mid -40 to mid-50's, lots of trees and used to be "little
Germany" so lots of well-cared houses. Close enough to the uni so
there's some rental, basement suites (which hubby doesn't like, but
doesn't bother me at all). Close to our fav German/Austrian restaurant.
8 minute drive to my sister's place and 115 max. to my parents. Hey is
your son in Edmonton yet?
Old August 29th 03, 05:31 AM
S. Burwash

In article . net, Mary
Rurup wrote:

GREAT!!!

From a soon-to-be homeowner (well, we "own" it, we just have to be handed
the keys on the 2d), to one looking, GREATEST of luck!!!

Mary

Hey Mary congrats on your house. That's exciting! I must have missed
this news in one of my too overwhelmed to ready everything phases.
Old August 29th 03, 05:37 AM
S. Burwash

In article Ltx3b.33064$nf3.9404@fed1read07, Karen_AZ
wrote:

Susan it sounds lovely!!!! Good luck on ya, may your offer be accepted and
may your financing be smooth sailing. I know what an awful nailbiter this
can be.

Definitely a nailbiter. We gave up looking for houses for quite a while
when it was clear the professional level positions I have been looking
for, and the other things I've applied for, just weren't going to
happen. So this venture is mostly on DH's $$'s and he's freaked a bit
with making this big a financial commitment - this would be his first
house. I'll have to remind him again that it's an investment as well as
a place to live. Hopefully he'll calm down after a good sleep. I do
have some sympathy for him, but I also think this house is "the one"
and would hate to lose it because of hesitation. . But as he's the
major breadwinner right now ....