where's everyone gone?

Old June 23rd 05, 10:02 AM
Glen Sayers

Default where's everyone gone?

Not meant as a negative comment. This forum used to be busy so I assume
you've all moved somewhere. Can someone tell where? I'm building a dollhouse
and can't find an appropriate community to share.
cheers
Glen

Old June 24th 05, 12:11 PM
Glen Sayers

If anyone's interested here's my first effort so far.
http://homepages.slingshot.co.nz/~ga...doll/index.htm

Old June 24th 05, 03:19 PM
gmailer

Glen Sayers wrote:
If anyone's interested here's my first effort so far.
http://homepages.slingshot.co.nz/~ga...doll/index.htm

"Glen Sayers" wrote in message
Not meant as a negative comment. This forum used to be busy so I assume
you've all moved somewhere. Can someone tell where? I'm building a

dollhouse
and can't find an appropriate community to share.
cheers
Glen

Yes it is quiet here, has been for a long time to be honest.

The biggest forums I know of are.
http://www.dhminiatures.com/forum/
http://www.allthingsmini.com/forum/

You'll get tonnes of help from these two, good luck.

Paul
http://www.dollshouse.com

Old June 25th 05, 10:04 AM
Glen Sayers

Paul, love your chandeliers and some other bits.
Do you supply to New Zealand?
Cheers
Glen
"gmailer" wrote in message
oups.com...

Old June 26th 05, 05:05 AM
Dawn

Glen Sayers wrote:

If anyone's interested here's my first effort so far.
http://homepages.slingshot.co.nz/~ga...doll/index.htm

Nice. I like the design.

Folks here aren't extremely chatty, but if you have questions you will
find the group friendly and helpful.

Dawn

Old June 29th 05, 02:09 PM
gmailer

Glen Sayers wrote:
Paul, love your chandeliers and some other bits.
Do you supply to New Zealand?
Cheers
Glen
"gmailer" wrote in message
oups.com...

Sorry for delay.

Yes we supply to New Zealand, we have a lot of customers in
Australasia.
To get the correct price list for your area:
Visit this page - http://www.dollshouse.com/asp/home.asp
Then click the flag on the right-hand side of the four that you see
under our logo (i.e. not the UK, US or EU flag).

A bit confusing I know, but we're launching a much improved website at
some point in July and this will be addressed.

Hope you find that useful.
Paul
http://www.dollshouse.com