OT -- Speaking of chocolate...

Old February 18th 04, 05:33 PM
Lee S. Billings

Default OT -- Speaking of chocolate...

It's time once again for our annual Chocolate Decadence party! This year's
edition will be on March 6th. Anyone who is interested, please e-mail me for
directions and details. We don't have a lot of crash space, but there's a Motel
6 about a mile away or a Marriott Courtyard within walking distance.

Celine

--
Handmade jewelry at http://www.rubylane.com/shops/starcat
"Only the powers of evil claim that doing good is boring."

Old February 18th 04, 09:48 PM
Debbie B

Where? What city? lol

--
Debbie (New Mexico)
Life is too short
"Lee S. Billings" wrote in message
ink.net...
It's time once again for our annual Chocolate Decadence party! This year's
edition will be on March 6th. Anyone who is interested, please e-mail me

for
directions and details. We don't have a lot of crash space, but there's a

Motel
6 about a mile away or a Marriott Courtyard within walking distance.

Celine

--
Handmade jewelry at http://www.rubylane.com/shops/starcat
"Only the powers of evil claim that doing good is boring."
-- Diane Duane, _Nightfall at Algemron_

---

Old February 18th 04, 10:40 PM
Lee S. Billings

In article . net,
says...

Where? What city? lol

Houston, TX.

Celine

Old February 19th 04, 12:14 AM
Dr. Sooz

At bead class last night, we were all talking about the local chocolate
manufacturing plant here (Scharffenberger's, a small but EXCELLENT company).
Seems a number of the gals had been on the tour.

Why was I not surprised? :-)
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old February 19th 04, 12:23 AM
Deborah

"Dr. Sooz" wrote in message
At bead class last night, we were all talking about the local chocolate

manufacturing plant here (Scharffenberger's, a small but EXCELLENT company).
Seems a number of the gals had been on the tour.

Why was I not surprised? :-)

OH! I've had their chocolate!!! Seriously good!

Best,
Deborah

Old February 19th 04, 06:10 AM
Debbie B

I will talk to the husband about going "camping" and trying your neck of the
woods. lol

--
Debbie (New Mexico)
Life is too short
"Lee S. Billings" wrote in message
ink.net...
In article . net,
says...

Bummer. too far away. sniff

--
Debbie (New Mexico)

Well, think about coming to our big Bead Show in November, then. We get

lots of
top lampworkers exhibiting/selling. And if you made a weekend trip out of

it,
then it would be easier to justify the distance, right? g

Celine

Chocolate Karen_AZ Beads 17 February 19th 04 04:19 PM
OT-Terry's Chocolate Orange!! MargieK Beads 40 January 28th 04 01:06 AM
More Chocolate VManes Beads 5 January 16th 04 01:01 AM
Speaking of Trapped In A Bead...... Jalynne Beads 13 September 26th 03 11:57 PM
OT Speaking of losing things.....was Now, this is annoying! Dr. Sooz Beads 19 September 15th 03 10:45 PM