AD: New Lampwork, Poly and Gifts

Old December 6th 03, 09:49 PM
Juanita Floyd

Default AD: New Lampwork, Poly and Gifts

Good Afternoon To All!

I hope you don't have as much snow as we do where you are. It may be pretty,
but it makes everything here more difficult. Just ask my little puppy. :0)

Just launched on E Bay are items of lampwork including a waterfall bead, a 6
bead This 'n That and a Red River Valley Stone bead set.

There are also lots of gift items including ceramic plates, salt and pepper
shakers, a Bead Bucks jar, a Java Jewel mug and 2 poly clay kaleidoscopes in
the brass and oil wand variety. These items can still get to you in time for
the holidays if you bid this week.

Thanks for looking. I appreciate your business. Some of the links will follow,
but there are too many items to post them all. Once you get to one of the
auctions, you can click into a listing of all of them.

Juanita

Olive and Cobalt Beads

Bead Bucks Jar

Red River Valley Lampwork

6 bead Lampwork Assortment

7 Cab Group

Butterfly Kaleidoscope

HREF=http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=rvns
brk&include=0&since=-1&sort=2&rows=25BE Bay Items/B/A

May fate bless us all according to our deeds.
Old December 6th 03, 09:57 PM
BeckiBead

Juanita -- sorry about the snow, sweet one, and I got my puppy lost in the snow
years ago, LOL. However, the same thing that lost him also found him, because
if I had not found the tracks leading underneath a car one street over, my
little pup would have frozen to death. To be sure.

I can't buy a thing right now, too many other things on the budget list, but
wish you good luck with your auctions!

Becki
"In between the moon and you, the angels have a better view of the crumbling
difference between wrong and right." -- Counting Crows