Heard from Pati!!!!

Old November 21st 11, 10:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Tia Mary

Default Heard from Pati!!!!

I got an e-mail from Pati today. She said that she had been through
a rough patch but is now doing better. She said she is working on the
quilts again, too. I told her that if it would make life easier for
her, I would come get the quilts and take over. Since I can't work on
the quilts until after the holidays, I think we are safe in letting Pati
continue to work on the quilts. I will make sure that I keep in touch
with her so that I can keep track of the quilt progress. CiaoMeow ^;;^

PAX, Tia Mary /\__/\
Old November 21st 11, 11:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Jo Gibson[_3_]

On 21/11/2011 21:45, Tia Mary wrote:

I got an e-mail from Pati today. She said that she had been through a
rough patch but is now doing better. She said she is working on the
quilts again, too. I told her that if it would make life easier for her,
I would come get the quilts and take over. Since I can't work on the
quilts until after the holidays, I think we are safe in letting Pati
continue to work on the quilts. I will make sure that I keep in touch
with her so that I can keep track of the quilt progress. CiaoMeow ^;;^

PAX, Tia Mary /\__/\

Yaaaaay! Best possible outcome I think.

-- Jo in Scotland
Old November 21st 11, 11:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat S

Great news! Thanks very much for letting us know. Keeping in touch
will perhaps help her, too. Good for you.
..
In message , Tia Mary
writes

--
Best Regards
Pat on the Green
Old November 22nd 11, 12:08 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
IMS[_6_]

On Mon, 21 Nov 2011 14:45:23 -0700, Tia Mary
wrote:

I got an e-mail from Pati today. She said that she had been through
a rough patch but is now doing better. She said she is working on the
quilts again, too. I told her that if it would make life easier for
her, I would come get the quilts and take over. Since I can't work on
the quilts until after the holidays, I think we are safe in letting Pati
continue to work on the quilts. I will make sure that I keep in touch
with her so that I can keep track of the quilt progress. CiaoMeow ^;;^

PAX, Tia Mary /\__/\

Wow! Thank you, Tia Mary! That is great news.

-Irene
Old November 22nd 11, 12:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate XXXXXX Kate XXXXXX is offline
Banned

On 21/11/2011 21:45, Tia Mary wrote:

I got an e-mail from Pati today. She said that she had been through a
rough patch but is now doing better. She said she is working on the
quilts again, too. I told her that if it would make life easier for her,
I would come get the quilts and take over. Since I can't work on the
quilts until after the holidays, I think we are safe in letting Pati
continue to work on the quilts. I will make sure that I keep in touch
with her so that I can keep track of the quilt progress. CiaoMeow ^;;^

PAX, Tia Mary /\__/\

Good.

I have followed this discussion without joining in because it touches a
nerve. Well, several rather raw ones, really.

Just please be aware that 'a rough patch' can mean anything up to and
including complete disintegration. Things can (and often do!) look
perfectly normal on the outside, but can cover yawning chasms of terror
and insecurity. Things become so insurmountable for a while that
reaching through the dark to catch that friendly and helpful hand held
out is just impossible. I've been close, and seen it happen to those I
love dearly.

I too have a stalled project. Several events this year have collided
with it's completion. It will be done, though. Be assured of that.

Give Pati my love when you see her. I'm thinking of you all, even when
I'm slightly AWOL...

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!
Old November 22nd 11, 02:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

Thank you, Kate, for your very brave- and very true- message. I
think many of us fight these same demons. And thank goodness we
manage to snap (or crawl) out of it at some point.....

Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

On Nov 22, 5:26*am, Kate XXXXXX
wrote:
[...]

Kate *XXXXXX *R.C.T.Q Madame Chef des Trolls
Lady Catherine, Wardrobe Mistress of the Chocolate Buttonshttp://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

Old November 22nd 11, 02:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Tia Mary

On 11/22/2011 4:26 AM, Kate XXXXXX wrote:

Good.

I have followed this discussion without joining in because it touches a
nerve. Well, several rather raw ones, really.

Just please be aware that 'a rough patch' can mean anything .... snipped ....

Well, the term "rough patch" is mine. Patti did tell me a bit about
what has been happening with her but I didn't feel it was my place to
share details so I told her I would post and let the group know she had
been doing poorly but is much better now. CiaoMeow ^;;^

PAX, Tia Mary /\__/\

Pati update Jeri Quilting 1 November 15th 11 10:18 PM
Pati update Sharon Quilting 0 November 15th 11 02:44 PM
who was pinging Pati? KJ Quilting 14 April 4th 07 05:58 PM
Pati Cook Jessamy Quilting 0 February 8th 06 01:54 AM