Quilt Police chat

Old March 31st 08, 10:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
nzlstar*[_2_]

Default Talk to us Jeanne, we are here for you....

replied.
j.

"amy in CNY" wrote in message
Jeanne,
i responded privately the other day, but still didnt hear
from you. We
are all worried about you. i understand where you are.
believe me. my
whole family has history of depression, oppression and
other mental
medical afflictions. Please, Please, Please spill your
guts and let it
out. Whether you think it's trivial or not, it's not. it's
eating at
you and until you get it off your chest, it's going to
pull you down.
We wont tell a soul outside this group what you tell us.
For Real.
we care....and are here for you. Dont forget it.

amy in CNY

Old March 31st 08, 10:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
nzlstar*[_2_]

well past that.
j.

Old March 31st 08, 10:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
nzlstar*[_2_]

did it again today, type type type, delete.
wheres it getcha all that typing. nowhere.
j.

Old April 1st 08, 01:04 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sunny[_2_]

Jeanne, all that typing gets you here, with us -- your friends who
care about you.

I don't know what the problem is. Maybe it's something ongoing that
has been eating at you a long time. Whatever, just decide on one of us
and let it all hang out. We're all here for you and all care about
you.

Jeanne, please forgive me for prying and for assuming, but I assume
you are depressed. I live in a house filled with depressed people. My
entire family (mom, sisters, dad when alive) are depressed. I manage
to stay alive only because of medication that keeps my panic at bay.
This world has some sort of poison going, I think, and we are all now
dependent on meds to keep our moods from killing us. Talking helps. It
helps find a center and helps find the will to go to a doctor and say
"I'm at the end. Do something to help me or I won't be here next
week." I know -- I said this to a doctor afew years ago. This takes
courage, but I know you have that courage.

Please, send me a note if you want. I will listen any time.

Hugs,
Sunny
Old April 1st 08, 02:37 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
DiMa

Jeanie,

I keep a diary now, and I believe that it has helped me so much. I write
down EVERYTHING in it, how I feel, good, bad, bitchy, hateful, loving, what
did I do wrong, why do they treat me like this, and anything else that just
plain p**ses me off. I go back and read it sometimes and think I have fixed
that and it WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN - and I make sure it doesn't.

I am coming out of a 'bit' at the moment, my youngest daughter left home two
weeks ago and took her two dogs, I loved them but I couldn't cope with them,
one i particular was a very large happy fellow who just kept barking for
attention and it caused my neighbours to scream at me and me to scream at my
daughter. She left with me crying and her driving off rather angry. Her
father is still angry with me because I 'spoke my mind about the dogs' and
upset our daughter.

I have had two phone calls and one visit (yesterday) from my daughter and it
was rather coolish, no hug or kiss when she came in and if I hadn't asked
for either before she went, I probably wouldn't have got one then.

She is a loving caring girl but just doesn't see what I see. Her father's
and her attitude is 'stuff them' but I don't work and that is when the
barking and the 'scolding' from the neighbours happened.

It is peaceful around here now and it had better stay that way because I
don't know what will happen when I tell the neighbours to shutup in a
biiiiig way.

WRITE IT DOWN it has stopped me from - abusing (I suppose that's the righjt
word) - the neighbours when they start making noises.
Petty isn't it, but that's how I feel right now, so they had better watch
out. I have lost my daughter (not permanently though) and am not feeling
very much loved or wanted at all.

Today I am going to bury myself in my sewing/genealogy room and not answer
the phone or door to anyone. This is my day and time.

Jeanie, go and dig up a garden or resort your stash or take up a new hobby
entirely, and throw yourself into that. Don't sit and vegitate and think
about what is going on, think about your new you and your new future.

DO IT NOW.

Love,
Di

Quilt Police Charlotte Quilting 4 March 27th 08 02:45 AM
Anyone wanna chat -- Quilt Show room Quilt Police free Bronnie Quilting 0 March 26th 08 05:31 AM
Chat now in Quilt Show - Quilt Police Free Room Bronnie Quilting 4 March 24th 08 07:43 PM
binding and the quilt police Quiet Reef Quilting 9 April 25th 05 01:38 PM
I know there are no Quilt Police, but... Paul & Suzie Beckwith Quilting 12 February 7th 04 03:34 PM