Thankyous

Old November 17th 05, 01:02 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default Thankyous

I would like to send a very big thankyou to a few people who have helped
brighten the last few days for me.

To Anne - for struggling through the mountain of Frappr questions to help us
get this up and running (I already thanked Frank). Just wanted you to know
your efforts are greatly appreciated.

To Wendy - for posting her Roll call so I could read just a little about you
all. I am too new to be on the directory but look forward to getting to
"know" more of you in future.

and

To Tina - for her Simple Pleasures post, which has been a joy to follow and
has reminded me of all the good things in life that are so often taken for
granted.

I enjoy reading so many of the posts here and try to remember to thank
individuals who offer help and comments to me, but these ones were - for me
at least - extra special "general" posts.

So - very big "Thankyou".

--

Cheryl
cawaitesATnetconnectDOTcomDOTau

Old November 17th 05, 01:10 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Well, I'll just piggyback and thank Carole for the wonderful squishie
in my mailbox today - what a perfect way to end the day. She even
included chocolate!!!

And thank you, Cheryl, for sharing your knowledge and friendship.

-Lynn

Old November 17th 05, 01:14 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Well thank you to you too Cheryl! You have been a great teacher,
helper, friend, inspiration to me!

And as for Simple Pleasures, I really can't take any credit for that
one - that is actually Pat in VA's wonderful gift to us! I just
borrowed it right now because, well, quite selfishly, I need to enjoy
the reminders of the good things in life too!

Hugs,
Tina

Old November 17th 05, 02:28 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Ah, shucks! I just like to remind myself who everybody is!

--
Wendy
De-STUFF email address to reply

Old November 17th 05, 02:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

You are most welcome Cheryl. If I can help relieve any small bit of the
frustration a beta program generates, I am happy to do so. Its just my
teeny bit to pay back the rest of rctq for all I get from you guys :-)

Anne in CA
annerudolph AT comcast DOT net
"It's not having what you want; it's wanting what you've got." -- Sheryl
Crow
http://community.webshots.com/user/annerudolph3
http://www.frappr.com/rctq