Quiltzine - Win Electric Quilt, More Prizes

Old February 18th 04, 02:02 AM
Auntie \(April Millican\)

Default Quiltzine - Win Electric Quilt, More Prizes

No purchase necessary! All you have to do is subscribe to our newsletter.
A list of prizes is on our website, along with more than a hundred free
printable blocks and Electric Quilt project files you can download at no
charge.

We never share your email address with anyone, guaranteed.

Online since 1996, Quiltzine was the first online publication offering free
EQ files, and continues to be one of the most popular.

No popups to deal with. Owned and operated by Auntie-Dot-Com

While you're there, check out our new advertiser - My Publisher.

You download their software free, which is a publishing program especially
for digital images. You arrange them into a scrapbook, with text, then
upload the saved file to their website - THEN - for $29.95, they will print
you a HARDCOVER BOOK of your images.

It is way cool! We'll be giving away freebies of that, too. But you have
to subscribe to our newsletter to win!

--
April Millican
http://www.quiltzine.com