Another Gal Bladder Attack

Old August 2nd 03, 03:13 AM
Glenn/Patty

Default Another Gal Bladder Attack

Sending warm wishes for a speedy recovery Diana

Patty in NWO

"LN (remove NOSPAM)" wrote in message
Diana Curtis' dh just IMed me to say she's in the hospital (went in this
morning) cuz of a gal bladder attack. They haven't decided what to do yet.
Right now she's on antibiotics. I'll keep you updated.

--
LN in NH
a crazy quilter * hand quilter * & hand appliquér

Old August 2nd 03, 04:43 AM
Joy Quilts

Healing thoughts going your way, Diana!

--
A Joy in Hawaii
http://community.webshots.com/user/joyquilts

Old August 2nd 03, 05:12 AM
Vickie Y

Ouch! Poor baby! Thanks for letting us know, LN. Sending out warm, healing
thoughts and hugs to Diana.

--
Vickie in Cleveland

"LN wrote ...

Old August 2nd 03, 12:58 PM
Queen of Squishies

Sittin' by your side, pattin' your hand, Diana. It'll be okay soon.

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old August 2nd 03, 02:54 PM
nana2b

Diana, If that Gall Bladder is attacking you, than by all means attack
back and take it out!!! Hugs to you, Linda

--
Sugar & Spice Quilts by Linda E
http://community.webshots.com/user/frame242

Old August 2nd 03, 11:16 PM
DeB Shaw

OHHHHhhh the pain!!! That durned gall bladder stuff's no fun. Am sending
healing prayers, and prayers for a quick recovery. We want you all better
soon.

DeB Shaw
Queen of the *Northern*Lights*

-----

We can make YOU the HERO!
http://www.ProjectRescuers.com

Old August 4th 03, 03:05 AM
Judy Grevenites

I think gal bladder is when you have to go every 20 minutes. RedQueen

Old August 4th 03, 09:56 AM
Kate Dicey

Judy Grevenites wrote:

I think gal bladder is when you have to go every 20 minutes. RedQueen

Pleeeeeezze don't make me giggle when I have a mouth full of tea!
--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk

OT : Computer VIRUS attack ... please don't open attachment files ! Julie L. Beads 0 February 2nd 05 03:02 AM
Panic Attack Time starlia Beads 76 March 14th 04 02:39 AM
AD: Alien Attack Beads Ending Juanita Floyd Beads 0 January 30th 04 09:57 PM
AD: Alien Attack Beads Juanita Floyd Beads 8 January 19th 04 04:45 PM