For the needlepointers

Old January 28th 12, 04:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
NDJoan[_3_]

Default For the needlepointers

When I clicked on Google's doodle this morning, an ad came up for a
needlepoint shop. Naturally, I had to check it out. Most of the
prices seem ok but I ran across this one. Holy Cow!

http://ehrmantapestry.com/Products/P...dour__PAS.aspx
Old January 28th 12, 04:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
NDJoan[_3_]

On Jan 28, 10:32*am, NDJoan wrote:
When I clicked on Google's doodle this morning, an ad came up for a
needlepoint shop. *Naturally, I had to check it out. *Most of the
prices seem ok but I ran across this one. *Holy Cow!

http://ehrmantapestry.com/Products/P...dour__PAS.aspx

Oop! Forgot to add:

Copyright 2012 -- permission given to post on Usenet and Google Groups
newsreader, but if found on Twitter it has been republished without my
permission and is illegal.

Joan
Old January 28th 12, 05:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Gillian Murray

On 1/28/2012 11:36 AM, NDJoan wrote:
On Jan 28, 10:32 am, wrote:
When I clicked on Google's doodle this morning, an ad came up for a
needlepoint shop. Naturally, I had to check it out. Most of the
prices seem ok but I ran across this one. Holy Cow!

http://ehrmantapestry.com/Products/P...dour__PAS.aspx

Oop! Forgot to add:

Copyright 2012 -- permission given to post on Usenet and Google Groups
newsreader, but if found on Twitter it has been republished without my
permission and is illegal.

Joan

And here it is...on Sewgirls

http://www.sewgirls.com/needlework/F...ers-87619-.htm

Gill

Old January 28th 12, 09:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Gillian Murray

On 1/28/2012 1:33 PM, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 1/28/12 11:32 AM, NDJoan wrote:
When I clicked on Google's doodle this morning, an ad came up for a
needlepoint shop. Naturally, I had to check it out. Most of the
prices seem ok but I ran across this one. Holy Cow!

http://ehrmantapestry.com/Products/P...dour__PAS.aspx

OMG

I thought that would be your birthday gift for me...all stitched up, of
course! LOL

Gill
Old January 29th 12, 01:13 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Donna

On Jan 28, 11:36*am, NDJoan wrote:
On Jan 28, 10:32*am, NDJoan wrote:

When I clicked on Google's doodle this morning, an ad came up for a
needlepoint shop. *Naturally, I had to check it out. *Most of the
prices seem ok but I ran across this one. *Holy Cow!

http://ehrmantapestry.com/Products/P...dour__PAS.aspx

Oop! *Forgot to add:

Copyright 2012 -- permission given to post on Usenet and Google Groups
newsreader, but if found on Twitter it has been republished without my
permission and is illegal.

Joan

Limited edition of 25 kits. I wonder who those 25 will be?

Certainly not me.

Donna in Virginia who does not give permission to sew.girls to repeat
my USENET post

Old January 29th 12, 03:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Karen C in Calif

Donna wrote:

On Jan 28, 11:36 am, NDJoan wrote:

On Jan 28, 10:32 am, NDJoan wrote:

When I clicked on Google's doodle this morning, an ad came up for a
needlepoint shop. Naturally, I had to check it out. Most of the
prices seem ok but I ran across this one. Holy Cow!

http://ehrmantapestry.com/Products/P...dour__PAS.aspx

Oop! Forgot to add:

Copyright 2012 -- permission given to post on Usenet and Google Groups
newsreader, but if found on Twitter it has been republished without my
permission and is illegal.

Joan

Limited edition of 25 kits. I wonder who those 25 will be?

Certainly not me.

Donna in Virginia who does not give permission to sew.girls to repeat
my USENET post

Ehrman's been putting full-page ads in my copy of Newsweek lately. I
pulled out one of them and sent it to my beloved with circles and
arrows. Let's see whether he takes the hint.

We're not even officially engaged yet, and already I have a
mother-in-law issue! She told him about a nice restaurant where he
should take me, then said we weren't allowed to go unless we take her
along. He asked if that was OK with me and I busted up laughing. Mom
and I have always adored each other, to the point that we once jointly
teased him that we loved each other more than either of us loved him, so
of course it's OK with me if she tags along.

COPYRIGHT 2012 -- PERMISSION GIVEN TO POST ON
USENET AND GOOGLE GROUPS NEWSREADER ONLY,
BUT IF FOUND ON TWITTER OR SEW GIRLS, IT HAS
BEEN REPUBLISHED WITHOUT MY PERMISSION WHICH
CONSTITUTES ILLEGAL COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
--

Karen C - California
Editor/Proofreader www.IntlProofingConsortium.com

Finished 1/21/12 -- Dragon Dreams 2001 freebie, "June - Moonstone"

WIP: Stitchers Days of Christmas
http://www.crossstitchjoy.com/catalo...oducts_id=3865
Nativity from "Countdown to Christmas" book, Oriental Kimono (Janlynn),
MLI The Teacher (gift to the library), Bethany Angel (Marbek)
Retrieved from UFO pile: Marbek's Snow Angel, MLI Farmers Market

www.CFSfacts.org -- where we give you the facts and dispel the myths
(also on Facebook)
Myths, with research cites: http://www.aacfs.org/images/pdfs/myths.pdf
Old January 29th 12, 06:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
NDJoan[_3_]

On Jan 28, 3:12*pm, Gillian Murray wrote:
On 1/28/2012 1:33 PM, Cheryl Isaak wrote:

On 1/28/12 11:32 AM, NDJoan wrote:
When I clicked on Google's doodle this morning, an ad came up for a
needlepoint shop. Naturally, I had to check it out. Most of the
prices seem ok but I ran across this one. Holy Cow!

http://ehrmantapestry.com/Products/P...dour__PAS.aspx

OMG

I thought that would be your birthday gift for me...all stitched up, of
course! LOL

Gill

You buy it and I'll stitch it for you, Gill! Deal?

Joan