Shirley's Angelfire pages

Old May 27th 04, 11:11 PM
Candace

Default Shirley's Angelfire pages

Shirley, I just went through your pages at Angelfire. I had to take a moment
and tell you--you are my crafting Goddess. Is there nothing you haven't tried
your hand at??? WoW. Just wow. Impressed is such a lacking word, but it will
have to do

BTW, think you can whip up a couple of those drop dead gorgeous goblets for me?
Like, now? hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

Thank you for sharing your work with the world, it's inspiring

~Candace~

Old May 28th 04, 03:56 AM
empressbeads

What is the address? I wanna see!

Amy Donarumo
http://www.empressbeads.com

Old May 28th 04, 04:58 AM
Candace

look under the "Pretty" thread from today--it's the second one given, not the
first one

Old May 28th 04, 06:34 AM
Shirley Shone

Thank you for your kind words.

I am sorry that I did not take the silver smithing further. However the
college fees got too much for me to continue. To do it at home one
needed a dedicated room and lots of expensive tools. A proper hearth for
soldering and annealing for the larger things. Never enough money to do
it.

Shirley

In message , Candace
writes

--
Shirley Shone
Old May 28th 04, 06:42 AM
Dr. Sooz

What is the address? I wanna see!

http://www.angelfire.com/fl4/irate/shirley.html
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old May 28th 04, 07:12 AM
Candace

They weren't kind words, they were true words I'm sorry you were unable to
go further with silver smithing. The world missed out on Shirley Shone
originals.

Old May 31st 04, 12:52 AM
Kalera Stratton

LOL I had that same reaction at seeing her many, many accomplishments,
and I continue to react that way every few weeks when she reveals
something new!

She really is a crafting Goddess.

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com