Bracelet Tag Will start Tomorrow!

Old May 28th 04, 04:45 PM
Black Cat Beads

Default Bracelet Tag Will start Tomorrow!

I have decided to start the bracelet Tag tomorrow.. I will re-summarize the
rules tonight and take any last minute signs ups. If you have emailed me
with questions about the swap I will reply tonight also.

Have a GREAT FRIDAY!

Nicole
**********************************
Check out all my new Lampwork!!!
http://www.blackcatbeads.com

http://www.stores.ebay.com/blackcatbeads?refid=store2
**********************************
Yahoo IM: blackcatbeads

Old May 28th 04, 06:09 PM
Margie

On Fri, 28 May 2004 08:45:18 -0700, "Black Cat Beads"
wrote:

I have decided to start the bracelet Tag tomorrow.. I will re-summarize the
rules tonight and take any last minute signs ups. If you have emailed me
with questions about the swap I will reply tonight also.

Have a GREAT FRIDAY!

You too, Nicole!

--
Margie
http://www.picturetrail.com/margiek

Old May 28th 04, 07:54 PM
JL Paules

Wah hoo!!! I already know what I'm going to make - all I need to to find out
who and what color they like. I know, let's make it easy - anyone NOT like
purple? ;-)

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Black Cat Beads" wrote in message
I have decided to start the bracelet Tag tomorrow.. I will re-summarize

the
rules tonight and take any last minute signs ups. If you have emailed me
with questions about the swap I will reply tonight also.

Have a GREAT FRIDAY!

Nicole
**********************************
Check out all my new Lampwork!!!
http://www.blackcatbeads.com

http://www.stores.ebay.com/blackcatbeads?refid=store2
**********************************
Yahoo IM: blackcatbeads

---

Old May 28th 04, 09:41 PM
Shirley Shone

I do not like purple, I do not like purple, I do not like purple.
Shirley

In message , JL Paules
writes

Old May 28th 04, 10:04 PM
JL Paules

Really?

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

Old May 28th 04, 10:09 PM
Margie

On Fri, 28 May 2004 14:54:30 -0400, "JL Paules"
wrote:

Wah hoo!!! I already know what I'm going to make - all I need to to find out
who and what color they like. I know, let's make it easy - anyone NOT like
purple? ;-)

LOL
It's not at the top of my color preference list. g

Old May 28th 04, 10:17 PM
JL Paules

Up until now I'd never met a woman who didn't really like purple. I may have
to go get the list of who's playing and check out their preferences. I'd
like to be all set for Tag.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

news

Old May 28th 04, 10:20 PM
Margie

On Fri, 28 May 2004 17:17:53 -0400, "JL Paules"
wrote:

Up until now I'd never met a woman who didn't really like purple. I may have
to go get the list of who's playing and check out their preferences. I'd
like to be all set for Tag.

I'm making amends with the color through certain artists like Kandice,
KarenAZ and Tink.

BTW, Tina doesn't care for it either!

Wait a minute, Joann. I don't think there's a complete list yet.
We'll know more tomorrow when we hear from Nicole.

Old May 28th 04, 10:29 PM
Arleen

Nicole, did you get my email signing up? I haven't heard back from you since
I sent it! Thanks,
Arleen

Old May 28th 04, 10:32 PM
Valerie2

Amathyst is my birthstone, so I'm pretty partial to purple.

Valerie

Bracelet Tag??? Black Cat Beads Beads 73 June 1st 04 09:20 PM
Bracelet Exchange starlia Beads 44 March 6th 04 07:30 AM
AD: one and two-day beading workshops - Craft Students League NYC Craft Students League Beads 1 February 26th 04 09:14 PM
Palais Bracelet (link) Beadbimbo Beads 13 January 20th 04 08:50 PM
AD: Aurora Auctions, Bali, 14K bracelet, Polished Shell Necklace & Bracelet at eBay Marilee J. Layman Beads 0 October 3rd 03 09:21 PM