Where to post pics

Old October 22nd 03, 11:05 PM
Spike Driver

Default Where to post pics

Where can I post pics?

The place I did use started charging.

Thank you all.

Dennis and Gail

Old October 22nd 03, 11:19 PM
SlinkyToy

Your ISP should be providing you with some webspace...

Old October 23rd 03, 12:06 AM
Els van Dam

wrote:

Where can I post pics?

The place I did use started charging.

Thank you all.

Dennis and Gail

Dennis and Gail if you want to post some of your pictures of your knitting
or other textiles you can do that with Martin. He is part of our group
and lives in England. He has been so kind to post pictures from us who do
not have a website of their own

Els

--
I have added a trap for spammers......niet.....
Old October 23rd 03, 12:17 AM
Noreen's Knit*che

"SlinkyToy" wrote in message
Your ISP should be providing you with some webspace...

Mine doesn't....
boohoo,
Noreen

--
STRIP *tease* to email me.

---

Old October 23rd 03, 12:32 AM
RigPilot

Dennis,

You can create your own photo album to share with
family and friends. Its free! Just join Epson
PhotoCenter today.
http://photo.epson.com/welcome/index.html

Darwin

"Spike Driver" wrote in message
Where can I post pics?

The place I did use started charging.

Thank you all.

Dennis and Gail

---
Checked by AVG anti-virus system
(http://www.grisoft.com).
10/16/03

Old October 23rd 03, 05:30 PM
Aud

...or try WEBSHOTS
http://www.webshots.com/homepage.html
There is a free membership verion,
and a more advanced "pay"
membership version.
AUD ;-))

--

"RigPilot" skrev i melding
et...

Old October 23rd 03, 10:36 PM
Shillelagh

"Aud" wrote in message
..or try WEBSHOTS
http://www.webshots.com/homepage.html
There is a free membership verion,
and a more advanced "pay"
membership version.
AUD ;-))

I have photo albums on Yahoo, it seems to work fine and it's free. Try
http://photos.yahoo.com

Shelagh

Test post Paulette I. Beads 2 August 14th 04 08:05 PM
Pics of projects granny Quilting 9 April 30th 04 03:39 PM
A place to post your stuff for sale..... Christi Conley Jewelry 0 March 11th 04 04:50 PM
Woohoo! New Pics! MelissaInNJ Quilting 7 March 2nd 04 04:11 PM