Hard Lay 3 strand cotton cord in 5/32 & 3/16

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 4th 16, 08:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.knots
Richard Hoadley

Default Hard Lay 3 strand cotton cord in 5/32 & 3/16

On Wednesday, May 19, 2010 at 7:13:44 PM UTC-4, wrote:
I'm working with a mill to make some good 5/32 and 3/16 hard lay 3
strand cotton.
We have the recipie for the cord worked out and it's a really good
looking cord.
But the mill only has the ability to spool it on either 4500 ft or
2250 ft spools which is a pretty good size spool.
I was wondering if knot tyers that are interested in this size cord
could let me know if they would be interested in spools of this size
because you would have to purchase a lot of cord at one time but the
other side of the coin is that due to purchasing in large amounts you
would get a better price. Let me know if any of you are interested
and I'll see what I can do to get some of this out on the market.

Marty

www.knotstuff.com

I am interested in purchasing a spool of 5/32 cord.

Richard Hoadley

#60, 4 strand hard laid cotton [email protected] Knots 0 April 19th 06 02:07 AM
#21 three strand cord back in stock [email protected] Knots 0 June 24th 05 12:29 AM
#30 firm lay cotton cord now in stock [email protected] Knots 0 June 2nd 05 07:44 PM
#120 Cotton Cord Martin Combs Knots 0 September 17th 04 07:51 PM
Looking for feedback on hard lay 3 strand cotton cord Martin Combs Knots 1 May 2nd 04 11:22 PM