OT cartoon for cat lovers

Old March 24th 06, 04:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default OT cartoon for cat lovers

http://www.ucomics.com/nonsequitur/2006/03/23/

if the link wont work, search for the cartoon Nonsequitur, today's cartoon,
today's date.

Old March 24th 06, 06:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

no, yesterday's date!

today's date.

Old March 24th 06, 06:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

So that's how a cat's brain works. But then, I am not surprised. LOL,
Linda in Tx

Old March 24th 06, 11:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

When we lived in Indiana we had a cat that could be in the furthest corner
of the house from the kitchen and the exact second the can opener started
opening the tuna fish can - the cat was there under my feet. It was like
instantaneous levitation!

--
Donna in Idaho
Website: www.LinusIdaho.org

Old March 25th 06, 01:04 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Love it! The exact definition of feline brain activity!
The sound of a supermarket bag opening can wake the soundest
sleeping cat at the far end of the house.

My cats can bend the time/space continuum in response to the
rattle of a certain crunchy cat treat packet. It's how I
got them out from under the house when the bathroom floor
was torn out, and the builder was ready to put the new floor
down.

He thought he was going to have to look for each cat and
check they weren't "trapped". Silly man! The three cats
collided trying to get out of the small remaining opening at
the same time to get their treats.

--
Cats ^;;^ ^;;^ ^;;^
( U ) ( U ) ( U )

catsatararatATyahooDOTcomDOTau

:

Old March 25th 06, 01:11 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

I really would like to understand the science behind this. It doesn't
really work for my cats, especially not Tink because anything other
than her special food, makes her face swell up and the dogs laugh at
her so she has given up even showing interest in anything else.

But Aubrey on the other hand.............

I would really, really like to know the science behind the mind of a
weinie dog, who can hear a plastic bag filled with cucumbers rattle,
yawns, and returns to sleep.

But let this dog hear the same plastic bag - filled with Cheetos,
rattle - and she is pouncing you in 0 to 60 seconds, tail wagging,
tongue drooling and yipping and yapping !

Go figure
Tina

Old March 28th 06, 11:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

I keep the doggy snack in a big glass jar with a lid (the kind they put
penny candy in when I was a kid). I can't sneak that lid off the jar - they
are all there at my feet sitting pretty so they can have their treat.

SNIGDIBBLY
~e~
"
/ \

Old March 28th 06, 11:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

With my cats they look at my husband and it translates to a HIGH BTU
output Furnace. :-) When they look at me they see food. Some night
Rasta Pasta would rather go without then come in when DH our our friend
Shane are doing the feeding. If they don't come for whomever is
feeding them, they don't get fed. Very rarely happens two days in a
row. :-)

The dogs on the other hand know EXACTLY when I open the treat drawer,
no matter where they are in the house.

Jenn in CA

OT-For cat lovers Lucille Needlework 0 January 23rd 06 04:41 PM
For all the cat and dog lovers KathyB in West Oz Quilting 4 April 23rd 05 01:26 AM
Lovers Knot Madeleine Norman Yarn 3 September 17th 04 08:55 PM
Western Cartoon Cards > Exchange Links www.westerncartooncards.ca General Crafting 0 July 12th 04 08:00 AM