New DMC catalogue

Old March 19th 04, 01:17 PM
Fred Burger

Default New DMC catalogue

The new 2004 DMC Collection catalogue will be released somewhere in May.
Lots of new ideas and new kits. 140 pages thick!
You can pre-order/claim a copy by going to
http://www.needlegraphics-downunder....egory178_1.htm
Keep an eye out for it.

With best regards

Fred Burger

Old March 19th 04, 05:47 PM
elaine

I was happy to see that this firm also sells the complete line of Coton
Broder in what appears to be all colors. Thank you for posting the link!

Elaine Benfatto
Cambridge, Mass

Old March 19th 04, 08:53 PM
Dianne Lewandowski

That's a bit misleading. They only have the No. 25 broder. Broder
comes in size 12 to 40. But if you're looking for No. 25, yes they
have all the colors. Unfortunately, in the U.S. we get white or ecru in
size 12 and 16. That's it!!

I didn't see size 12 and 16 there, either. I've been looking for the
colors in those sizes!!! sigh

Dianne

Old March 20th 04, 11:33 AM
Fred Burger

There is a pull down menu for thickness 12, 16, 20, 25 and 30

--
With best regards

Fred

On 2004-03-19 07:17:34 -0500, "Fred Burger"

said:

The new 2004 DMC Collection catalogue will be released somewhere in

May.
http://www.needlegraphics-downunder....egory178_1.htm

OT FA Victorian catalogue of household goods book for dollshouse builders Marc Doll Houses 0 January 9th 05 06:50 PM
DMC 2004 Collection Catalogue out soon!! Fred Burger Marketplace 0 March 19th 04 01:18 PM
Ring Mountings - Stullman Catalogue - Are they on-line? skip Jewelry 2 November 16th 03 07:57 AM
New FMG catalogue!!! Katra Beads 0 August 30th 03 05:21 PM
Cool catalogue Beads 1 August 19th 03 04:57 PM