OT All my children

Old April 10th 04, 06:28 PM
Amberinauburn

Default OT All my children

A friend at work and I were talking the other day and we have forgotten who
Hailey Vaughn's uncle was on AMC. Way back when she came to town with her dyed
black hair and so forth. She called him" Uncle Pork chop" and I am thinking
maybe Trevor Dillon???? You can tell we get bored at work now and then and this
was one of those times… can anyone help me.

Amber in the heartland

Old April 10th 04, 08:10 PM
LATIN Z

She called him" Uncle Pork chop" and I am thinking
maybe Trevor Dillon????

I believe you are right! Haven't watched in years, but this was a LONG time
ago!
Tina in TX
Old April 10th 04, 09:32 PM
Susan Hartman/Dirty Linen

OK, all you AMC watchers, out of the closets! Raise your hands!

Sue (over here! Though on hiatus lately)

Old April 10th 04, 10:32 PM
Caryn

OK, all you AMC watchers, out of the closets! Raise your hands!

Me, I started watching when Finola Hughes joined the cast, had watched Days
until then at that hour, but it just kept getting more and more stupid, so I
was more than ready for a change!

And I do think that Trevor is "Uncle Pork Chop" too

Caryn
Blue Wizard Designs
http://hometown.aol.com/crzy4xst/index.html
Updated: 7/7/03 -- now available Dragon of the Stars
View WIPs at: http://community.webshots.com/user/carynlws (Caryn's UFO's)
Old April 11th 04, 01:28 PM
Caryn

I have not watched that show in about a year or more. When Leo died and
Greenley and the other tarts bought some company and...it got very idiotic.
watched it from the first day it was on till I could no longer take it.

That show is very done...IMO.

You gave up too soon, the entire Micheal Cambius rape of Bianca, and the
murderous aftermath was very well written.

The new baby stealing/swapping story, however, has me wanting to throw things
at the tv.

LOL

Old April 11th 04, 02:01 PM
LATIN Z

OK, all you AMC watchers, out of the closets! Raise your hands!

I watched it way back when - I remember being so mad the summer Watergate
hearings were on instead of AMC! I think I was in about 6th grade or so. I quit
watching about 5-6 years ago. Have no idea who most of the characters are
anymore. (except of course the old timers who have been there forever)

Tina in TX
Old April 15th 04, 04:51 AM
Boohoo1971

All of the conversation reminds me something I heard a four year old say years
ago. Her Grandmother, who loved all the soaps, baby sat for her and together
they watched "Grandma's shows". The four year old girl was telling the plot of
one of the shows and said, "she got pregnant and then got her divorce". I
thought about that for a while and finally asked what pregnant was...the answer
"something you have to do before you get a divorce" In case anyone is
wondering I did not ask what divorce was. Boo
Old April 15th 04, 03:07 PM
Joan Erickson

Boohoo1971 wrote:

All of the conversation reminds me something I heard a four year old say years
ago. Her Grandmother, who loved all the soaps, baby sat for her and together
they watched "Grandma's shows". The four year old girl was telling the plot of
one of the shows and said, "she got pregnant and then got her divorce". I
thought about that for a while and finally asked what pregnant was...the answer
"something you have to do before you get a divorce" In case anyone is
wondering I did not ask what divorce was. Boo

LOL! Out of the mouths of babes!

--
Joan

See my first-ever design he
http://www.heritageshoppe.com/joan.jpg

"Stitch when you are young and poor, frame when you are old and rich."
- Elizabeth's (rctn'r) sister's MIL (Barbara Marr)