AD: New Location Newark, DE Bead Show

Old July 5th 06, 11:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
mothwoman

Default AD: New Location Newark, DE Bead Show

I'm sorry I'm always so slow to mention these things, but even if you
don't make it this weekend, you might be happy to know that IBS has
found a new location for the Newark, DE bead show. There is much more
parking and space for walking around to shop. It will also be much
more accessible for wheelchairs.

For directions and other details, go to:

http://www.beadshows.com

For a discount coupon toward the price of admission, go to:

http://www.mothwoman.com

(The coupon is under "upcoming shows.")

There will be other lampwork artists besides myself, Swarovski
Crystals, stones, some of the most irresistable silver bead caps and
other findings, etc, etc. (Can you tell I'm addicted to bead caps?) I
hope to see you at the show!

Joan Eckard

Old July 6th 06, 02:22 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Karen Sherwood

Joan, are you doing the York show in 2 weeks, too??? We'll be at my
Mom's, so maybe we'll come down and harass everyone. GGG

KarenS
Old July 6th 06, 03:03 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
mothwoman

Yes, we will be at the York show, too. It is at the York Fairgrounds,
Horticultural Hall. Some of the members of our local beadmaking group,
the Susquehanna Sizzlers, will be sharing a second table with us.

The coupon that is on my website will also be good for that show, so
print one for everyone you are bringing. Remind me to introduce you to
my friend Nikki Thornburg, another glass beadmaker who will be at both
the Newark and the York shows.

We LOVE doing that show! It is great to be able to do a show and not
have to pay for a hotel!

Old July 6th 06, 05:35 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Karen Sherwood

Cool on the coupon! We'll be there!!!

KarenS
Old July 9th 06, 05:49 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Patti

There will be other lampwork artists besides myself, Swarovski
Crystals, stones, some of the most irresistable silver bead caps and
other findings, etc, etc. (Can you tell I'm addicted to bead caps?) I
hope to see you at the show!

Joan Eckard

Joan,
Will you post how you did at the show? and how the new location
worked out? I KNOW it was better than the firehouse - I stopped going
to IBS because the firehouse made me claustrophobic - just thinking
about it makes me nervous...lol.
Sending positive vibes for a great show with fabulous sales.

Patti