OK... Someone from Ebay has just ticked me off!!!

Old December 27th 03, 03:15 PM
Harry

Default OK... Someone from Ebay has just ticked me off!!!

Someone on Ebay has ticked me off completely! I will not say who they were,
but I am going to give everyone a SPECIAL link to WHOLE POLISHED NZ
Abalone Shells! DON'T buy whole shells from Ebay!
Here is the link:
http://www.shellhorizons.com/details...ID=M1-4&Page=1
Here is the link to other whole polished shells:
http://www.shellhorizons.com/products.asp?category=10
Link to all Paua items at Shell Horizons:
http://www.shellhorizons.com/search.asp
I know you are asking why I am doing this and why don't I sell whole polished
shells. The answer is simple... I like shell pieces to work with. I can also supply
you with other links to Paua Shell if you would like. I do this just for a hobby and
love the shell and thought others would like to have a few to enjoy.
Let me say this also... Don't blame me for the quality of the other persons shells. lol
I have bought Paua shell from others and that is why I tumble my own. It took me months
of reasearch to find the right shell and the right person to deal with and I will not let that person
stop me from enjoying what I love. lol If they want to sell garbage at a HIGH price to get
richer quicker... then they have that right. I will not!
I believe that after my items on Ebay expire I will not be listing there anymore, and will
only deal with the friends I have made here and the few I have from Ebay. Why?
Because I don't need the hassles. LOL
What the heck... here are a few links I found, but have not purchases from them:
Paua by the pound:
http://natures-emporium.com/abshelpashel.html
The costume Paua stuff by the dozen. most are sold out.. why? It's on Ebay! lol
http://www.alliedtrading.com/shop_pauashell.htm

Here is where I buy ALL my New Zealand Paua Abalone Shell from. His name is Malcolm
and is one of the nicest persons you would want to know... as long as you don't put down
his Paua shell or his customs and beliefs. Hello Malcolm! Paua to the People!
http://www.the-carver.com/pshapes.htm
Be sure to go to his main page and see all his carvings! This man is a Master Carver and a really great person!
http://www.the-carver.com
If you are interested in buying from him... please email him before you purchase. Very important!
He only deals in RAW Paua shell and does not sell tumbled shell, but he can get whole polished Paua
shells very cheap for you!
Thank you for listening to my ranting. I am not in this for the money... I love the shell!
Harry

Harry's Happy Place
http://harryb41.homestead.com/HarrysHappyPlace.html
My Ebay Auctions
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...sort=3&rows=50
Old December 27th 03, 03:40 PM
Harry

On Sat, 27 Dec 2003 14:15:42 GMT, Harry wrote:

[...]

I forgot something. Someone asked me while back about Paua beads?
Here is the link to some that look very nice:
http://www.chichesterinc.com/PauaShellBeads.htm
Here is the main page for those:
http://www.chichesterinc.com/Index.htm
When you load the page and if you click on EDIT in your toolbar, then click on Find on this page, and
type in Paua, you will find a lot more items.
Here is a website that has small ROUND Paua beads, but I have not bought from here either:
http://www.gwensjewelry.com/index.htm
The other thing I forgot to mention is: The minium for buying at Shell Horizons is $50.00, but the
whole polished Paua Shells are just $5.00, so if you bought 10 of them you would be at the minium.

Happy Paua shopping and everyone have a great weekend!

Old December 27th 03, 04:10 PM
roxan

I think most of us would be interested in round paua beads. If you see any
let us know.
Roxan

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...id=harryb4 1&
include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

Old December 27th 03, 04:18 PM
Harry

On Sat, 27 Dec 2003 10:10:13 -0500, "roxan" wrote:
Shew... took me a few minutes, but I found the link for the round beads:
http://www.gwensjewelry.com/rg/rg239.htm
Harry
I think most of us would be interested in round paua beads. If you see any
let us know.
Roxan
.. .

Old December 27th 03, 04:21 PM
Harry

On Sat, 27 Dec 2003 10:10:13 -0500, "roxan" wrote:

I think most of us would be interested in round paua beads. If you see any
let us know.
Roxan

I never bought from this site but they look really nice and they have a large
selection. Click on the page to enlarge the page:
http://www.gwensjewelry.com/rg/rg239.htm

Happy shopping and I hope I have helped many people.