poppin back in for a sec....

Old February 21st 04, 12:44 AM
Kellie J. Berger

Default poppin back in for a sec....

Man, y'all talk a lot! not even gonna try to play catch up for the last
month.... will most likely be gone for another few weeks.... but HAD to tell
someone!!!!

WE ARE DONE WITH THE AERIAL PHOTO!!!!! the first date got
rained/winded/chilled out, but we did it yesterday and today i got the disc
of the photos! IT WAS AWESOME!!!

about 1050 people. Filed into their appropriate places in just under 20
minutes.... Pilot took 32 pics and i chose one of the closer up ones to
share with you....
I am in there on the bottom edge about midway on the rocket... bluejeans and
a black shirt. DD1 is in the "fire" comin out of the rocket and DS is in
the top wing somewhere....
http://www.robisonpto.org/images/rocket.JPG
gotta get back to the yearbook and finish it so i can start sewing again!!!
I have a quilt top that desperately needs basting and quilting ASAP and i
am dying to start on my mini RR center and my quilt for me!

see ya in a few weeks!

Kellie

Old February 21st 04, 12:50 AM
Louise

I see you! How cool!

--
Louise in Iowa
nieland4 at mchsi dot com

gy.com...

Old February 21st 04, 09:11 AM
Patti

Fantastic Kellie
Well done and congratulations. What an undertaking!!
Thanks for letting us see the result of all your hard work. I would
love to be able to say I saw you there - but I couldn't. Never mind;
you know, and that's all that matters.
Hope your work-that-is-keeping-you-busy is soon over and you can catch
up on other things - including us!
..
In article om, Kellie
J. Berger writes
[...]

Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old February 21st 04, 05:41 PM
Sandy Foster

In article om,
"Kellie J. Berger" wrote:

[...]

Good to see you, Kellie! And I mean it -- I found you in the photo! g
Hope you can calm your life down soon so as to get back to quilting and
RCTQ.
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1
Old February 21st 04, 05:44 PM
Queen of Squishies

Good job, Kellie! Thanks for showing us!

Karen, Queen of Squishies
--
* We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. - Oscar
Wilde *

Back of the work Alison in OH Needlework 5 November 29th 04 07:08 PM
back home again CNYstitcher Quilting 3 February 9th 04 03:09 PM
I'm back -- and the stash is safe! ;) -- somewhat OT Sandy Foster Quilting 6 January 15th 04 07:02 PM
Back from Florida! Is on topic too. AliceW Quilting 5 November 13th 03 01:33 PM
AD: Back with a whisper, not a bang Susan B. Beads 9 November 10th 03 10:35 PM