Olympic knitting /crocheting

Old August 8th 08, 04:16 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

Default Olympic knitting /crocheting

Has anyone here prepared an Olympic knitting or crochet project ???
mirjam
Old August 8th 08, 07:31 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mary

I'm finishing a quilt, and when that is complete I'm going to make a
small quilted tote. I always get LOTS of stitching/knitting/tatting/
whatever accomplished during the Olympics, when I'm practically glued
to the TV set!
Old August 8th 08, 03:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Katherine

On Aug 7, 11:16*pm, wrote:
Has anyone here prepared an Olympic knitting or crochet project ???
mirjam

You know what? I completely forgot about doing that! Maybe I should
make
Jesika's socks my project. I have only the toe section left to finish
on Keith's,
and have some really bright sock yarn to make her a little pair.
Thanks, Mirjam! I will have Jesika's socks done by the time the
Olympics
are finished.

Higs,
Katherine
Old August 8th 08, 08:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
I love my doggie

Something is going on with Google couldn't access the site on it. So i
using the back door so to speak to get in. They kept wanting me to sign
in to get to the google groups. Anyway, I wonder if there is any Olympic
2 needle socks patterns?
Pam-Doggirl3
http://community.webtv.net/iloveyorkies/SugarsGifs/

Old August 9th 08, 04:22 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

On Aug 8, 9:31*am, Mary wrote:
I'm finishing a quilt, and when that is complete I'm going to make a
small quilted tote. *I always get LOTS of stitching/knitting/tatting/
whatever accomplished during the Olympics, when I'm practically glued
to the TV set!

Well i am not glued to it , but i do like certain sports ,,,, [ and
husband is glued] ,, Yesterday watched the opening , i loved 99% of it
but at some tiny spots felt like it was a bit of a Holywood
production. I am amazed at all those Cable walkers around the Ball
and the whole Bird`s Nest ,,, and i loved trhe use of the Scroll .....
[and i knitted a bit ,,
mirjam
Old August 9th 08, 04:23 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

On Aug 8, 10:31*pm, (I love my doggie) wrote:
Something is going on with Google couldn't access the site on it. So i
using the back door so to speak to get in. They kept wanting me to sign
in to get to the google groups. Anyway, I wonder if there is any Olympic
2 needle socks patterns?
Pam-Doggirl3http://community.webtv.net/iloveyorkies/SugarsGifs/

Oh PAM i didn`t mean [ and forgot !!!] that one might have patterns
with Olympic symbols on them , i merely thought about Things we work
on while watching !!!
mirjam
Old August 9th 08, 04:25 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

On Aug 8, 5:45*pm, Katherine wrote:
On Aug 7, 11:16*pm, wrote:

Has anyone here prepared an Olympic knitting or crochet project ???
mirjam

You know what? I completely forgot about doing that! Maybe I should
make
Jesika's socks my project. I have only the toe section left to finish
on Keith's,
and have some really bright sock yarn to make her a little pair.
Thanks, Mirjam! I will have Jesika's socks done by the time the
Olympics
are finished.

Higs,
Katherine

Oh Katherine !!! that is funny , [smile] , the forgetting ,our TV
newsteam, did a count down all week ..
Well glad tyo have been USEFUL to you hahahaah and hope to hear soon
about the Finnished socks !!!
mirjam
Old August 9th 08, 04:35 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
I love my doggie

Default Olympic knitting /crocheting-Mirjam

Oh ok.

Old August 16th 08, 03:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Katherine

On Aug 7, 11:16*pm, wrote:

Has anyone here prepared an Olympic knitting or crochet project ???
mirjam

You know what? I completely forgot about doing that! Maybe I should
make
Jesika's socks my project. I have only the toe section left to finish
on Keith's,
and have some really bright sock yarn to make her a little pair.
Thanks, Mirjam! I will have Jesika's socks done by the time the
Olympics
are finished.

Higs,
Katherine

Oh Katherine !!! that is funny , [smile] , the forgetting ,our TV
newsteam, did a count down all week ..
Well glad tyo have been USEFUL to you hahahaah and hope to hear soon
about the Finnished socks !!!
mirjam-

The socks are done, and I will mail them on Monday.

Higs,
Katherine
Old August 18th 08, 04:29 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

Higs,
Katherine- Hide quoted text -

Wow Katherine ,, YOU deserve a GOLD medal !!!!
mirjam

Knitting knitting and crocheting the more the merrier [email protected] Yarn 0 February 19th 08 05:39 PM
I am still here, knitting and crocheting. SpikeDriver Yarn 9 August 26th 06 11:26 PM
Combining knitting with crocheting Padishar Creel Yarn 3 August 14th 06 05:24 AM
knitting vs. crocheting Qintes Yarn 38 February 16th 06 09:39 PM
Patterns for knitting and crocheting spampot Yarn 5 August 2nd 03 08:14 PM