6x6 received for October!

Old October 31st 03, 02:36 PM
Jenn Vanderslice

Default 6x6 received for October!

Woohoo! received my beautiful squares from Sarah Grace yesterday...
Wonderful colors and gorgeous needlework. :-D
And so the collection starts....I need to find a place to start storing
the squares....hmmmm...

Thank you SG!

/J
--
Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing wonder and awe -
the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant

Old November 1st 03, 11:25 AM
Jenn Vanderslice

Cher wrote:
Thanks .. Cher Norma and Noreen.

Hmmm....shouldn't you just sign off "CNN"?
hehehe

Old November 1st 03, 04:30 PM
NoraBalcer

Cher,

Did Norma take my place already, LOL?

Hugs,

Nora
Old November 1st 03, 10:27 PM
Norma

I was wondering that too! LOL

--
Star love,
Norma

Old November 2nd 03, 10:17 AM
Cher

OMG Nora.....so sorry....sorry Norma too.....LOL...

Old November 2nd 03, 04:39 PM
NoraBalcer

Hi Cher,

Norma and I have been mixed up before, so I knew you were tired when you typed
it. LOL

Hugs,

Nora
Old November 3rd 03, 09:22 AM
Sarah Grace

Jenn wrote:
Woohoo! received my beautiful squares from Sarah Grace yesterday...
Wonderful colors and gorgeous needlework. :-D
And so the collection starts....I need to find a place to start storing
the squares....hmmmm...

Thank you SG!

You are welcome Jenn- i am glad
Woohoo! received my beautiful squares from Sarah Grace yesterday...
Wonderful colors and gorgeous needlework. :-D
And so the collection starts....I need to find a place to start storing
the squares....hmmmm...

Thank you SG!

You are welcome, Jenn- i am glad that they finally arrived and were ok.

Regards
Sarah

A plea to those who have not received their directory Sandy Foster Quilting 19 March 30th 04 12:18 AM
6 x 6 received -Jenn Sarah Grace Yarn 2 October 16th 03 03:31 PM
6 x 6 squares received Stella Fenley Yarn 7 October 13th 03 08:59 AM
Squares received Janise Ross Yarn 0 October 8th 03 10:02 PM
6x6 received Sarah Carter Yarn 2 September 24th 03 01:15 AM