knitting machines ...

Old May 18th 08, 07:48 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
shmooie

Default knitting machines ...

HIYA! i have just broken out my singer 323 kitting machine.. and as i
live in alice springs there is noone here to guide me in its use. i
have the manual for it , its a singer memomatic , but am unsure of how
to proceed in this unknown territory. its been bugging me for years
cos ive had to waylay playing with it because of little kids running
around my feet all day now theyve grown up a bit and i have more
time(free? no stolen ? yes) to attempt a go at it... heres hoping
theres someone out there who can offer me some guidence in the right
direction.. i have memory cards and the pieces for the fitting of
knitted pieces( shaped pieces you run thru a piece on the machine to
help shape your knitting..) as it is all new to me i hope someone out
there can shed some lite on some very new areas of knitting . i would
love any feedback thanx..
Old May 18th 08, 10:49 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
Pogonip[_2_]

shmooie wrote:
HIYA! i have just broken out my singer 323 kitting machine.. and as i
live in alice springs there is noone here to guide me in its use. i
have the manual for it , its a singer memomatic , but am unsure of how
to proceed in this unknown territory. its been bugging me for years
cos ive had to waylay playing with it because of little kids running
around my feet all day now theyve grown up a bit and i have more
time(free? no stolen ? yes) to attempt a go at it... heres hoping
theres someone out there who can offer me some guidence in the right
direction.. i have memory cards and the pieces for the fitting of
knitted pieces( shaped pieces you run thru a piece on the machine to
help shape your knitting..) as it is all new to me i hope someone out
there can shed some lite on some very new areas of knitting . i would
love any feedback thanx..

Look at
http://youtube.com/results?search_qu...e&search_type=
There are some short videos that should be helpful. There are also some
on circular knitting machines (for socks) that won't help you, so skip
them. Or you'll be searching out an NZAK before you know it.
--
Joanne
stitches @ singerlady.reno.nv.us.earth.milky-way.com
Old May 18th 08, 11:28 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
Wiz

On May 18, 1:48 am, shmooie wrote:
HIYA! i have just broken out my singer 323 kitting machine.. and as i
live in alice springs there is noone here to guide me in its use. i
have the manual for it , its a singer memomatic , but am unsure of how
to proceed in this unknown territory. its been bugging me for years
cos ive had to waylay playing with it because of little kids running
around my feet all day now theyve grown up a bit and i have more
time(free? no stolen ? yes) to attempt a go at it... heres hoping
theres someone out there who can offer me some guidence in the right
direction.. i have memory cards and the pieces for the fitting of
knitted pieces( shaped pieces you run thru a piece on the machine to
help shape your knitting..) as it is all new to me i hope someone out
there can shed some lite on some very new areas of knitting . i would
love any feedback thanx..

I suggest you go to yahoo groups and join the "hobbyknitting" group.
You'll find a great deal of help there.

Charlene

Knitting Machines Naomah Needlework 1 March 31st 05 12:49 AM
knitting machines ToniB Machine Knit 2 March 8th 04 05:54 PM
Knitting Machines? Denise Yarn 5 January 15th 04 09:17 AM
Knitting machines? Karen MN Yarn 13 December 18th 03 09:41 PM