A comic strip I saw.....

Old July 11th 05, 01:29 AM
JJMolvik

Default A comic strip I saw.....

www.rhymeswithorange.com go to the archives for Saturday June 18th. I
thought it was just perfect for the group and the summer season!

JJMolvik

Old July 11th 05, 02:33 AM
MRH

"JJMolvik" wrote in message
www.rhymeswithorange.com go to the archives for Saturday June 18th. I
thought it was just perfect for the group and the summer season!

JJMolvik

I can't get it to work. I see no comic at all. / There is a little
box that reads "Content Currently Unavailable" and then " No Referrer" .

Gemini

Old July 11th 05, 02:41 AM

Hi JJ,

That is so cute. I'd never heard of a yarnavil before. LOL

Hugs,

Nora

Old July 11th 05, 02:44 AM
MRH

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi JJ,

That is so cute. I'd never heard of a yarnavil before. LOL

Nooooooo... not fair, I couldn't see it! /

Gem
*sulking* (just kidding... in fact I may get off here in a second and find
something to watch until bedtime)

Old July 11th 05, 03:11 AM
Katherine

JJMolvik wrote:
www.rhymeswithorange.com go to the archives for Saturday June 18th.
I thought it was just perfect for the group and the summer season!

I love it!

Katherine

Old July 12th 05, 02:56 AM
JJMolvik

"JJMolvik" wrote in message
www.rhymeswithorange.com go to the archives for Saturday June 18th. I
thought it was just perfect for the group and the summer season!

JJMolvik

I can't get it to work. I see no comic at all. / There is a little
box that reads "Content Currently Unavailable" and then " No Referrer" .

Gemini

that usually means you have a blocker of some sort turned on. I had that
problem too and turned off some of my blockers and it came up fine.
I'm sure someone that knows anything more than I about computers could
explain what happens and what you need to do.
I'd be happy to email it to you. Just drop me a note @ molvik 2 @ comcast
dot net (without all the spacing and the dot being a dot)

JJMolvik

Old July 12th 05, 07:28 AM
MRH

"JJMolvik" wrote in message

that usually means you have a blocker of some sort turned on. I had that
problem too and turned off some of my blockers and it came up fine.
I'm sure someone that knows anything more than I about computers could
explain what happens and what you need to do.
I'd be happy to email it to you. Just drop me a note @ molvik 2 @ comcast
dot net (without all the spacing and the dot being a dot)

Thank you for the offer, but Shelagh sent it to me. It's really cute! )

Gem

strip hanger Boca Jan Quilting 10 September 22nd 04 08:14 PM
OT - comic relief Queen of Squishies Quilting 1 August 15th 04 04:20 PM
"Pickles" on comic page features quilting Susan Laity Price Quilting 8 August 17th 03 11:13 PM