new look for my site!

Old January 1st 04, 12:47 AM
dawn

Default new look for my site!

I've updated my site design a bit if anyone's interested in taking a peek
and letting me know what you think. (A few pages still need new buttons)
Happy New Year everyone!
Dawn Stubitsch
http://www.thumbprintkids.com
http://www.thumbprintkids.com/pages/caketoppers.html

Old January 1st 04, 04:17 PM
Diana Curtis

Its a great site, as usual, but on the title page and when I get to *the
process* the header overlaps the words. At the bottom of the pricing page
there is an overlapped bit of header at the bottom of the page too.
Your work is pretty incredible. Happy New Year to you!
Diana

--
Queen of FAQs
Royal Peace Maker
. com...

Old January 1st 04, 05:24 PM
dawn

Thanks Diana, I did find that over lap on the pricing page and fixed it but
I didn't find the over lap you mentioned on my home page. The weird thing is
that things often over lap like that when you view it on line but the page
in my program which I use to build my pages has everything laid out fine.
I'm not sure what you mean about the header overlaping the "process." Do you
mean the button? On the home page? I want to get everything fixed. I found
some broken links too. Thanks for letting me know!

"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
Its a great site, as usual, but on the title page and when I get to *the
process* the header overlaps the words. At the bottom of the pricing page
there is an overlapped bit of header at the bottom of the page too.
Your work is pretty incredible. Happy New Year to you!
Diana

--
Queen of FAQs
Royal Peace Maker
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
. com...

Old January 1st 04, 06:17 PM
Mehuman

Wow !! What a beautiful site, with awesome weddingcaketoppers!!
Thats just a piece of handwork. How many time does it take you to make these
? You're a real artist !!!!!!
http://www.xs4all.nl/~emsmr/index.htm

"dawn" schreef in bericht
. com...

Old January 2nd 04, 08:23 PM
Diana Curtis

On the home page you have a yellow box outlined in blue, it says "unique
wedding cake toppers... etc... " and right below it it says Wedding Cake
Toppers in blue... but the top of those letters are chopped off a bit,
hidden by the yellow box above it.
Im veiwing with IE... what ever version came with Win XP....
HTH,
Diana

--
Queen of FAQs
Royal Peace Maker
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
"dawn" wrote in message
r.com...
[...]

. com...

Old January 3rd 04, 06:51 PM
dawn

Hi Diana, I went ahead and lowered the text a little. My viewer isn't
showing the overlap so I can't tell if it's low enough.
Can you take another peek please and let me know how it is now? Thanks, i
really do appreciate it.
Dawn Stubitsch
http://www.thumbprintkids.com
http://www.thumbprintkids.com/pages/caketoppers.html
"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
On the home page you have a yellow box outlined in blue, it says "unique
wedding cake toppers... etc... " and right below it it says Wedding Cake
Toppers in blue... but the top of those letters are chopped off a bit,
hidden by the yellow box above it.
Im veiwing with IE... what ever version came with Win XP....
HTH,
Diana

--
Queen of FAQs
Royal Peace Maker
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
"dawn" wrote in message
r.com...
[...]

. com...

Old January 3rd 04, 09:12 PM
SunsetStarWolf

I went ahead and lowered the text a little.

Dawn... its been ovelapping on mine, too, and it still is.
The red print overlaps, as well as the banner mentioning ordering info, and the
2 webring banner
On the bottom, the blue links are overlapped, too.
Sorry! Thought you'd need to know. I know it's a LOT of work to get these
things right. For some reason they will come up right in the site-makers
browser, which is really no help at all!!
Old January 4th 04, 01:00 AM
dawn

Actually I'm not sure how to get it right. What you see depends on what
version if whatever you're using and what your fonts are set at . I'm using
IE 6.0 with fonts set at medium but my other computer has IE 5.5 and there
is overlap on that computer. I'm not sure what it takes for everyone to see
it the same way.

Old January 4th 04, 01:51 AM
Diana Curtis

That fixed it for me! I do wish they would invent a wysiwyg type web page
builder that would work with all the currently popular browsers. You must be
going about nuts trying to get it to work properly.
Diana, always ready to take another look. :-)

--
Queen of FAQs
Royal Peace Maker
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
"dawn" wrote in message
r.com...
[...]

"dawn" wrote in message
r.com...
[...]

. com...

Old January 4th 04, 01:59 AM
Sjpolyclay

I'm not sure what it takes for everyone to see
it the same way.

you can make tables with cells, and put things in those, after you set your
cell or table sizes. Try setting the table to 98%, or 580 pixels, and make it
so the border is at 0, then it will be an invisible table that holds things in
place.
Sarajane

Sarajane's Polymer Clay Gallery
http://www.polyclay.com

web site suggestion Barbara Otterson Beads 38 March 18th 04 02:54 AM
Bead and jewelry site. Mary Ann Beads 6 October 20th 03 04:11 AM
Apology and New Web Site AD Kandice Seeber Beads 0 September 19th 03 05:47 PM
Change of auction handle/ID and Web Site Name CrystalLuv Beads 6 August 24th 03 05:36 AM