Yesterday's lesson

Old October 30th 07, 07:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
The Other Kim

Default Yesterday's lesson

What I learned yesterday:

If you're listening to pretty choral music, it doesn't hurt too much to
have to unravel the sleeve you're knitting after you discover that you
botched the pattern 5" earlier.

Still annoying, but at least I wasn't cussing myself out.

The Other Kim
kimagreenfieldatyahoodotcom

Old October 30th 07, 10:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
The Other Kim

Noreen wrote:

The Other Kim spun a FINE 'yarn':

What I learned yesterday:

If you're listening to pretty choral music, it doesn't hurt too much
to have
to unravel the sleeve you're knitting after you discover that you
botched the
pattern 5" earlier.

Still annoying, but at least I wasn't cussing myself out.

The Other Kim
kimagreenfieldatyahoodotcom

The Other Kim. . .
Kim:
Classical does the same for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Too bad about the frogging tho......................

This was at our synagogue's choir practice. My older daughter sings
with the adult choir, and I like to stay and listen to them practice. I
had picked up the stitches for the sleeve and done a few inches at home
before leaving for practice, then I just kept going during practice,
then I checked the pattern and discovered that I had started the diamond
cable pattern with the wrong row. Ripped the whole sleeve and started
over. I did get back to where I was before I had to frog it, though, so
that's a good thing :-)

The Other Kim
kimagreenfieldatyahoodotcom

Yesterday's embarrassing moment Marcella Peek Quilting 19 December 9th 05 11:20 PM
Yesterday's lesson Polly Esther Quilting 19 May 2nd 04 03:55 PM
Yesterday's Crop Karen_AZ Beads 9 February 28th 04 10:55 AM
OT? - Yesterday's Lunch MargieK Beads 13 October 4th 03 02:52 PM
Yesterday's class Julia in MN Quilting 0 September 10th 03 01:48 PM