AD: Wire Sculpture Jewelry videos on eBay

Old May 10th 04, 06:14 PM
Magik

Default AD: Wire Sculpture Jewelry videos on eBay

Hi All!

I am selling off some of my Preston Reuther video tapes on eBay. The ones I
just listed last night a

Intro to Wire Sculpture 2
Intro to Wire Sculpted Rings
Wire Sculpted Pendants 4
Wire Sculpted Bracelets 3
300 Jewelry Designs in Wire

All started at $9.99 and some have bids already. Auctions end 5/16/04.
The link: http://snipurl.com/6a2e .

--
Tanya
"A ferret is the universe's way of telling us nothing is childproof"

Old May 11th 04, 04:10 AM
Margie

On Mon, 10 May 2004 10:14:58 -0700, "Magik"
wrote:

All started at $9.99 and some have bids already. Auctions end 5/16/04.
The link: http://snipurl.com/6a2e .

Did you learn anything from them?

--
Margie
http://www.handcraftedjewelry.com/st...asp?userid=261

Old May 11th 04, 06:44 AM
Magik

wrote:

All started at $9.99 and some have bids already. Auctions end 5/16/04.
The link: http://snipurl.com/6a2e .

Did you learn anything from them?

--
Margie
http://www.handcraftedjewelry.com/st...asp?userid=261

Yeah I learned quite a bit from the tapes. Preston's videos are very good
teaching tools. I have decided to get a refresher course in bookkeeping and
probably eventually sell all the videos as I just don't think I will really
make a business out of the jewelry. I'm still deciding which, if any, of my
supplies, books and videos I will hold on to. Better to pass them on and
let others get use out of the stuff than have it all gather dust.

Tanya

Old May 11th 04, 08:26 PM
Margie

On Mon, 10 May 2004 22:44:19 -0700, "Magik"
wrote:

Did you learn anything from them?

Yeah I learned quite a bit from the tapes. Preston's videos are very good
teaching tools. I have decided to get a refresher course in bookkeeping and
probably eventually sell all the videos as I just don't think I will really
make a business out of the jewelry. I'm still deciding which, if any, of my
supplies, books and videos I will hold on to. Better to pass them on and
let others get use out of the stuff than have it all gather dust.

I'm sorry to hear you're giving the business portion of jewelry making
up but don't give away everything, you can still do it for fun and
handcrafted jewelry makes great gifts.

Good luck with your bookkeeping and accounting, Tanya.