for Beckibeads

Old May 8th 04, 12:18 AM
patch

Default for Beckibeads

Hi Becki,
The e-mail I sent you got returned
*Host aol.com is not responding*
That's the second time an aol message is returned to me today ...they must
have some kind of problem.

Denise

Old May 8th 04, 02:09 AM
BeckiBead

denise -- try me, same name, at yahoo.com

Becki
"In between the moon and you, the angels have a better view of the crumbling
difference between wrong and right." -- Counting Crows
Old May 8th 04, 03:50 AM
Cheryl

The e-mail I sent you got returned
*Host aol.com is not responding*

my aunt has been having the same problems trying to email family on AOL and she
is on webtv

I understand it's partly due to that virus that is going around - and AOL had
some heavy duty filtering going on -- plus system overload due to some of the
problems it caused...
it should clear up on it's own --

Cheryl
last semester of lawschool! yipee!
A HREF="http://www.dragonbeads.com" DRAGON BEADS /A
Flameworked beads and glass
http://www.dragonbeads.com/

Old May 8th 04, 05:14 AM
Beads1947

*Host aol.com is not responding

I'm on aol as well, and I've found that they are putting other domain mail
directly into the spam folder. I changed my settings so that the spam mail
doesn't go directly into the folder for now, and the other domain mail is
getting through.
I called aol yesterday to complain about his and they said, "you are the only
one out of 38 million subscribers who called to complain that you are not
getting your other domain mail." Sure, buddy.
Patti

Old May 8th 04, 08:26 AM
BeckiBead

Patti -- does that mean that you are the one fing it up for the rest of us,
then? LMAO LMAO LMAO. AOL -- gotta love it.

Old May 10th 04, 02:20 PM
Beadseeker

the one fing it up for the rest of us,
then? LMAO LMAO LMAO. AOL -- gotta love it.

Becki

Becki,
Apparently so. I swear, I'm an intelligent woman and can usually carry on a
conversation with almost anyone, but those tech guys make me feel like SUCH an
idiot, they must have special guest lectures by Jehovah's witnesses or
something, lol.
Patti

Old May 11th 04, 07:15 AM
BeckiBead

I think they are allowed to read what comes up on the computer screen in
response to your question, and that is all. Or, in the case of "live" tech
support, canned responses. Choose from a,b,c or d and those are all they can
answer. The reason I think this is because I spent an inordinate amount of
time on the phone and in the live support area trying to get my AOL to work
(before I completely reinstalled it several weeks ago) and got no help at all,
LOL. IN fact, sometimes the responses didn't even address the problem.

It is NOT just you, sweet pea. I was teasing, LOL