AD - I actually have something for sale! :)

Old April 29th 04, 04:52 AM
mjoann

katiewise wrote:
Like, TOTALLY AWESOME ! snap of bubble gum They are so, like,
exactly the color of Cindi Lauper's hair! giggle!

Oh, sorry. I'm better now. I happen to LOVE 80s music, and we have
a great 80's station here in town. My 6 yr old DS's favorite song is
"We Built this City" by Starship, which he has called and requested
numerous times.

Did you know this song was recently labeled "Worst Song of All Time" by
V-h1? Surely they could come up with something worse than that! I was a
child of the 80's, and I adored that song. I still enjoy it. Good for
your son =)(DS is "dear son" right?)
Those crazy people at V-h1...

mjoann

Old April 29th 04, 06:05 AM
Kandice Seeber

I *love* 80's music!! I just went and saw 13 Going on 30 and it brought
back many memories. I am exactly the same age - 30. Class of '91!
We built this city on rock and roooooolllllllll!!!
Soo rad. LOL
--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Like, TOTALLY AWESOME ! snap of bubble gum They are so, like,
exactly the color of Cindi Lauper's hair! giggle!

Oh, sorry. I'm better now. I happen to LOVE 80s music, and we have
a great 80's station here in town. My 6 yr old DS's favorite song is
"We Built this City" by Starship, which he has called and requested
numerous times. We will have contests while we are out driving on
errands.... who can name the song fastest in the intro.... he
legitamately beats me over half the time. LOL!!!

Go Kandice!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!

Katie (class of '87)

"Kandice Seeber" wrote in message

Well, they are still at something like $10, so what could you lose?
Thanks for the compliment, Arleen.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Oooh, I love those...I would love to bid, but I can see these getting

out
of
my price range pretty quickly!!
Arleen

"Kandice Seeber" wrote in message
I took a much needed break for a day from working on custom orders,

and
made
something purely for fun. They turned out....fun! I have them on

auction:

Bubble Gum Pop

It's a 3-day auction, so look fast. Ends Saturday midday.
Let me know what you all think of these. Thanks for looking!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old April 29th 04, 07:11 AM
Black Cat Beads

I just saw that on Saturday night! OH MY! it was a hoot! I laughed soo
hard..
Love the Michael Jackson dancing!

and Rink Springfield! ohhh how dreamy

Nicole
**********************************
http://www.blackcatbeads.com
http://www.stores.ebay.com/blackcatbeads
**********************************
ICQ# 78285557
Yahoo IM: blackcatbeads

Old April 29th 04, 03:38 PM
Kandice Seeber

"Jessie's Girl" was my first record!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old April 29th 04, 06:08 PM
Kalera Stratton

With your color sense and precision, I am dying to see what you come up
with by way of encase florals... Woo!

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Kandice Seeber wrote:
It's all part of my evil plan. LOL
Yes, I do want to do a whole set of encased stripes.
And I actually made a decent encased floral last night, too!!
Not decent enough to sell, but miles above the ones I have done before. I
may actually make some more. Who woulda thought??

Old April 30th 04, 12:48 AM
KDK

The first concert I ever attended was Rick Springfield!!! It was an outdoor
concert in Chattanooga.

Kathy K (class of 84)

Old April 30th 04, 01:03 AM
JL Paules

My first concert was in about 1970 and I got to see Humble Pie at the
Wildwood Convention Center. I was almost 15 and my family was vacationing
there. I was allowed to go to the show by myself. There was a strange
peppery scent wafting thru the arena. And when the show finally left out
after about three encores, I stepped outside and there was my stepdad
waiting to walk me back to the hotel. I have no idea how long hewas waiting
for me - too bac I just didn't appreciate him back then. (That took me a few
more years - we're cool now.)

--
JoAnn Paules - MVP Microsoft Publisher

Old April 30th 04, 01:29 AM
Beth IA

"Oh Mickey your so fine, your so fine you blow my mind, hey Mickey!"
Can you guess what my first record was? :-)
--
Beth
http://workerbead.home.att.net

Old April 30th 04, 01:54 AM
Linda2

My first concert was Eric Burdon and the Animals with People. Ticket price:
$3.75. Can you guess what year? I was 15.

Linda2