newbie squishies

Old April 6th 04, 03:07 PM
Musicmaker

Default newbie squishies

I've taken it upon myself to gather the addresses of newbies who delurk.
Why? Just in case any of you want to send a welcome squishie anonymously -
you can contact me for the address. If I don't have it yet, I'll try to get
it!

--
Cindy Bettinger;

http://photos.yahoo.com/cbet_99
http://www.one-eleven.net/~music/
http://simplymusic.net

Old April 6th 04, 07:17 PM
Roberta Zollner

So are you going to issue a newbie directory every couple of months to all
those who ask to receive it? Or do we need to ask you for addresses one by
one?
Roberta in D

Old April 6th 04, 07:34 PM
Dr. Quilter

I am a brand new newby!!! (or at least Sofia is, and she faithfully
reads the ng with me every morning!) )

Musicmaker wrote:

I've taken it upon myself to gather the addresses of newbies who delurk.
Why? Just in case any of you want to send a welcome squishie anonymously -
you can contact me for the address. If I don't have it yet, I'll try to get
it!

--
Dr. Quilter
Ambassador of Extraordinary Aliens
(take the dog out before replying)

Old April 6th 04, 11:06 PM
Sharon Harper

*Snicker snort* - good beg!

--
Sharon From Melbourne Australia (Queen of Down Under)
http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/craft.html

Old April 8th 04, 12:46 AM
Musicmaker

I'm not going to all that trouble - would rather spend my time quilting.
I'm just trying to catch the newbies and email them and if you get the urge
to welcome a newbie- just email me.

--

"Roberta Zollner" wrote in message
So are you going to issue a newbie directory every couple of months to all
those who ask to receive it? Or do we need to ask you for addresses one by
one?
Roberta in D

"Musicmaker" wrote in message
I've taken it upon myself to gather the addresses of newbies who delurk.
Why? Just in case any of you want to send a welcome squishie

anonymously -
you can contact me for the address. If I don't have it yet, I'll try to

get
it!

--
Cindy Bettinger;

http://photos.yahoo.com/cbet_99
http://www.one-eleven.net/~music/
http://simplymusic.net

newbie needs help on simple question Beowulf Pottery 13 March 18th 04 10:54 PM
newbie hugs Musicmaker Quilting 3 March 13th 04 07:15 PM
Thanks to Babs S. and Julia S. for the squishies! QuiltShopHopper Quilting 0 February 27th 04 03:35 PM
stupid newbie question on kiln firing Beowulf Pottery 10 December 18th 03 02:32 AM
am a newbie and lookin for some books Jasmin Polymer Clay 0 September 6th 03 06:53 AM