Happy Dancing in the Kitchen!!!

Old July 24th 03, 04:24 AM
frood

Default Happy Dancing in the Kitchen!!!

My kitchen wall quilt has decided it wants to be called Someone's in the
Kitchen with Mama, and it is done and in the washer!!

It started with 2 vintage panels (one with a cow, one with a chicken) I
found in Houston last year. I added 2 Shoo Fly blocks in vintage and repro
fabrics, a checkerboard border and a feedsack repro backing. I can't wait to
see how it washes up!

And done just in time to hang for my book club party!

I'm Happy Dancing all around the kitchen, strummin' on my ol' banjo!

--
Wendy
De-Fang email address to reply

Old July 24th 03, 05:24 AM
Azlighteningbug

Wow Wendy, What a difference the border makes! Good Job!

Tina in Phoenix
"Why am I in this handbasket and where are we going?" Unknown
http://photos.yahoo.com/azlighteningbug
--

.com...

Old July 24th 03, 12:51 PM
DDM

Love the wall quilt and love the name! Wendy, you always give me such good
ideas I think I should be thanking you instead of happy dancing.

Dee in LeRoy, NY

.com...

Old July 24th 03, 02:36 PM
Pat in Virginia

Copy Cat!!!! LOL ...
PAT, dancing to your old banjo!

Old July 24th 03, 02:42 PM
frood

Maybe I should call it Someone's in the Kitchen with Pat - you did inspire
me, after all!

Old July 24th 03, 06:21 PM
Sandy Foster

In article ,
"frood" wrote:

My kitchen wall quilt has decided it wants to be called Someone's in the
Kitchen with Mama, and it is done and in the washer!!

It started with 2 vintage panels (one with a cow, one with a chicken) I
found in Houston last year. I added 2 Shoo Fly blocks in vintage and repro
fabrics, a checkerboard border and a feedsack repro backing. I can't wait to
see how it washes up!

And done just in time to hang for my book club party!

I'm Happy Dancing all around the kitchen, strummin' on my ol' banjo!

--
Wendy
De-Fang email address to reply

And who's in the kitchen, dancing with you, "Dinah"? Congratulations
on the wall quilt -- can't wait to see pics!
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas

http://home.earthlink.net/~s_foster
Old July 24th 03, 11:13 PM
Diana Curtis

Happy dancing with you amongst the aged cheddar!
which is no mean feat in this heat...slippery!
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
.com...

Old July 25th 03, 02:52 PM
Ellison

Howdy!
Shake it up, Baby!
Twist and Shout!!!!

Cute!: http://griffinsflight.com/Quilting/WIPs.htm

Ragmop/Sandy--dancing in the a/c
.com...

Old July 28th 03, 02:33 AM
frood

Oh, and I forgot to mention - this is my first (finished) completely
hand-quilted piece!

--
Wendy
De-Fang email address to reply
"frood" wrote in message
.com...
My kitchen wall quilt has decided it wants to be called Someone's in the
Kitchen with Mama, and it is done and in the washer!!

It started with 2 vintage panels (one with a cow, one with a chicken) I
found in Houston last year. I added 2 Shoo Fly blocks in vintage and repro
fabrics, a checkerboard border and a feedsack repro backing. I can't wait

see how it washes up!

And done just in time to hang for my book club party!

I'm Happy Dancing all around the kitchen, strummin' on my ol' banjo!

--
Wendy
De-Fang email address to reply

Dragon's Done! Happy Dancing!! Caryn Needlework 6 April 9th 04 12:08 AM
Cabinet Design Centre v7.0 - Cubit, 20-20 Kitchen Design V6.1,CabinetVision Solid, Planit Millennium II [2 CDs], TurboCAD Pro V9.0 [3 CDs] (Turbocad Pro V9.0, TurboCad Deluxe 9.2 FloorPlan v7.3, TurboProjectExpress v4S), Big Hammer Do It Yourself (De TEL Glass 0 February 6th 04 03:51 PM
Happy Dancing! Caryn Needlework 1 January 19th 04 07:13 PM
OT - Happy Dancing! Dr. Sooz Beads 23 September 18th 03 07:28 AM
Happy happy happy! ally Beads 6 September 3rd 03 12:19 AM