OT...baby arrived

Old September 7th 09, 02:59 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Joanna[_2_]

Default OT...baby arrived

Well he finally decided to make himself know. Sept 5 @ 4:10pm. Weighed
8lbs 5ozs and was 21 inches long. Labour was very long, longer then any
of my others, 12hrs. Dr suspects that he was face up at first and that
was the issue. After having 7 other kids he said it's unusual to have a
labour that long. The first 5 were 8hrs and the last 2 were only 4 hrs.
So we were expecting 4hrs or less. Obviously baby had other ideas. He
finally turned though and came out properly. Everyone was pretty excited
but tired after a long night and day. I had not slept at all in two days.

Baby, Jonathan James, is very content little guy. Only woke up twice on
his first night. Parents of course are thrilled to death as well as
grandma was there for all of it as well. Hospital staff and dr were
absolutely wonderful to all of us! Both of us were discharged around
noon today. Came home and slept for 2 hrs. Early to bed tonight and get
back on track again.

Thanx to everyone for their well wishes and prayers. I really
appreciated them all.
Take Care
Joanna
Old September 7th 09, 03:06 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews More

Congratulations on you and baby doing so well.
Barbara in SC

Old September 7th 09, 03:30 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sherry

On Sep 6, 8:59*pm, Joanna wrote:
[...]

Congratulations, Joanna & family. I really like the name you have
chosen.
You have eight children? You are a busy lady!

Sherry
Old September 7th 09, 03:44 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Wish you well? Oh my yes indeed. What an incredible gift you have given.
Bless you dearly, Joanna. God cover you with the feathers of His wings.
Holding you close in our hearts, Polly

On Sep 6, 8:59 pm, Joanna wrote: Well he finally decided to make himself

Old September 7th 09, 04:11 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria[_2_]

Joanna, Polly says this so much better than I could. So ditto
from here. Welcome to Jonathan James.
Hugs, Taria

Old September 7th 09, 02:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Louise in Iowa[_6_]

Thanks for sharing the happy news, Joanna. I'm sure the new parents are
still glowing with pride and happiness today, and will be for a long time.
What a wonderful gift you have given them!
--
Louise in Iowa
nieland1390@mchsi dot com

Old September 7th 09, 05:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
turtle

Joanna wrote:
[...]

Congratulations!! Hope the littlest one goes on being easy on you.
Maybe he was trying to make up for that 12 hrs? Turtle

Baby Gift Basket Idea - Tips to Create Unique Baby Gift Baskets brent General Crafting 0 March 19th 07 04:43 PM
6x6 arrived Pirjo Ilvesvuori Yarn 3 June 21st 05 08:56 PM
ebay: Oh baby! - lots of baby layettes& afghans & adult afghan patterns and more! marilyn safier Marketplace 0 July 17th 04 11:54 PM
Baby/toddler dress w/baby wool Joan Guest Yarn 4 December 9th 03 02:09 AM
AD: Toddler - Baby - Baby Doll Jewelry Sets....DARLING Kim Marketplace 0 November 27th 03 03:29 AM