Need good prayers

Old August 20th 09, 07:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Joanna[_2_]

Default Need good prayers

I'm due sept 4 with this surrogate baby but I don't think he's going to
wait. Which is ok I'm far enough along and everyone is healthy. However
I would really like some prayers for a normal delivery and quick
recovery. I'm worried about baby coming too fast because this is baby #8
and that my thyroid will crash afterwards. Leaving me struggling just to
cope with the basics in life till it straightens out.
Thanx for reading if you got this far.
I'll post after the event. Everyone is on stand by on pins and needles
right now.
Take Care
Joanna
Alberta
Old August 21st 09, 01:02 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
heidi (was rabbit2b)

Prayers on their way from Indiana.

--Heidi

http://community.webshots.com/user/rabbit2b

Old August 21st 09, 01:11 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Leslie& The Furbabies in MO.

Adding my prayers and best wishes.

Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

Old August 21st 09, 01:41 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

In article ZLgjm.42139$PH1.6694@edtnps82,
Joanna wrote:

I'm due sept 4 with this surrogate baby but I don't think he's going to
wait. Which is ok I'm far enough along and everyone is healthy. However
I would really like some prayers for a normal delivery and quick
recovery. I'm worried about baby coming too fast because this is baby #8
and that my thyroid will crash afterwards. Leaving me struggling just to
cope with the basics in life till it straightens out.
Thanx for reading if you got this far.
I'll post after the event. Everyone is on stand by on pins and needles
right now.
Take Care
Joanna
Alberta

I'm wishing you the best, Joanna -- hoping for a healthy baby and a very
quick recovery for you.

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://www.sandymike.net
Old August 21st 09, 02:33 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews More

Prayers are on their way!
Barbara in SC

Old August 21st 09, 03:03 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Louise in Iowa[_6_]

Prayers for all good things to come your way, Joanna. We'll be waiting to
hear from you.
--
Louise in Iowa
nieland1390@mchsi dot com

Old August 21st 09, 03:30 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
dealer83

On Aug 20, 1:39*pm, Joanna wrote:
I'm due sept 4 with this surrogate baby but I don't think he's going to
wait. Which is ok I'm far enough along and everyone is healthy. However
I would really like some prayers for a normal delivery and quick
recovery. I'm worried about baby coming too fast because this is baby #8
and that my thyroid will crash afterwards. Leaving me struggling just to
cope with the basics in life till it straightens out.
Thanx for reading if you got this far.
I'll post after the event. Everyone is on stand by on pins and needles
right now.
Take Care
Joanna
Alberta

Add my prayers also...wishing you good health and a fast recovery.
Donna
Old August 21st 09, 05:54 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
claudia

Good thoughts coming your way

Claudia
Old August 21st 09, 06:49 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
onetexsun

Prayers for a good birth, a quick recovery and good health for
everybody involved.

Sunny
Old August 21st 09, 04:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Susan Torrens[_2_]

Healing thoughts are winging their way to you......

--
Susan
quilting as usual......

http://community.webshots.com/user/sbtinkingston