OT...baby arrived

Old September 7th 09, 05:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Debbi in SO CA

Default OT...baby arrived

CONGRATULATIONS on Jonathan's safe and healthy arrival!

Debbi in SO CA

Joanna wrote:
Well he finally decided to make himself know. Sept 5 @ 4:10pm. Weighed
8lbs 5ozs and was 21 inches long. Labour was very long, longer then any
of my others, 12hrs. Dr suspects that he was face up at first and that
was the issue. After having 7 other kids he said it's unusual to have a
labour that long. The first 5 were 8hrs and the last 2 were only 4 hrs.
So we were expecting 4hrs or less. Obviously baby had other ideas. He
finally turned though and came out properly. Everyone was pretty excited
but tired after a long night and day. I had not slept at all in two days.

Baby, Jonathan James, is very content little guy. Only woke up twice on
his first night. Parents of course are thrilled to death as well as
grandma was there for all of it as well. Hospital staff and dr were
absolutely wonderful to all of us! Both of us were discharged around
noon today. Came home and slept for 2 hrs. Early to bed tonight and get
back on track again.

Thanx to everyone for their well wishes and prayers. I really
appreciated them all.
Take Care
Joanna

Old September 7th 09, 05:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
ME-Judy[_6_]

Congratulations on the arrival of your newest lil one!
ME-Judy

"Joanna" wrote in message
Well he finally decided to make himself know. Sept 5 @ 4:10pm. Weighed
8lbs 5ozs and was 21 inches long. Labour was very long, longer then any of
my others, 12hrs. Thanx to everyone for their well wishes and prayers. I

Old September 7th 09, 07:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
onetexsun

Joanna, Congratulations! And blessings for giving Jonathan's parents
the most wonderful gift possible. You are an angel, giving them the
gift of life and joy. May you and baby Jonathan both find the rest of
your lives filled with love and happiness.

Sunny
Old September 8th 09, 12:03 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
DiMa[_2_]

Congratulations on a safe arrival of Jonathan James - your gift to his
parents is so great.
Wishing you a speedy recovery and a long and happy live for Jonathon, his
parents and you.

--
Di
I'm creative! You can't expect me to be neat too.

Old September 8th 09, 01:22 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
dealer83

Congratulations on a safe and healthy delivery of this precious baby.
Wishing you a fast recovery and many blessings. Donna

Old September 8th 09, 01:41 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

Congratulations on the healthy birth, and to the new parents. How
thrilled they must be!

Ginger in CA

Old September 8th 09, 01:49 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KJ

Sunny has said this so beautifully that I'd like to piggyback on her message
and just say "Amen". Blessings to all.

--
Kathyl (KJ)
remove "nospam" before mchsi

Old September 8th 09, 03:55 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Dee in Oz[_3_]

Can I ditto that too ?
Do you keep in touch after the baby goes home ?

Dee in Oz

Old September 8th 09, 05:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Joanna[_2_]

Default Dee and others... OT...baby arrived

Yes, I keep contact with all my surrogates. At min I get a letter and
pictures once a year. If not more sometimes.
Thanx to everyone
Take Care
Joanna

Old September 10th 09, 01:12 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
JoP

On Sep 8, 12:01*pm, Joanna wrote:
Yes, I keep contact with all my surrogates. At min I get a letter and
pictures once a year. If not more sometimes.
Thanx to everyone
Take Care
Joanna

Am so happy to hear that Jonathon has arrived- healthy and content...blessings to you all.

Jo in Ontario

Baby Gift Basket Idea - Tips to Create Unique Baby Gift Baskets brent General Crafting 0 March 19th 07 04:43 PM
6x6 arrived Pirjo Ilvesvuori Yarn 3 June 21st 05 08:56 PM
ebay: Oh baby! - lots of baby layettes& afghans & adult afghan patterns and more! marilyn safier Marketplace 0 July 17th 04 11:54 PM
Baby/toddler dress w/baby wool Joan Guest Yarn 4 December 9th 03 02:09 AM
AD: Toddler - Baby - Baby Doll Jewelry Sets....DARLING Kim Marketplace 0 November 27th 03 03:29 AM