Good Luck Vibes needed please

Old August 2nd 03, 03:07 AM
Beadbimbo

Default Good Luck Vibes needed please

Hi Jo Jo,

I hope you win BIG!!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

"SmartAlecBlonde4" wrote in message
We're going up to the riverboat to play the slots tomorrow and could use

some
good luck vibes from ya'll. We usually aren't very lucky but we love

going.
We usually go only once a year, twice if we're real lucky.

TIA

Jo Jo

Old August 2nd 03, 03:49 AM
Deirdre S.

And that you buy lots of great beads with your winnings...

Deirdre

On Fri, 1 Aug 2003 22:07:26 -0400, "Beadbimbo"
wrote:

Hi Jo Jo,

I hope you win BIG!!

Old August 2nd 03, 04:51 AM
SmartAlecBlonde4

And that you buy lots of great beads with your winnings...

ooohhh, good idea!!!!

Jo Jo
Old August 2nd 03, 06:31 PM
SmartAlecBlonde4

Thanks for your good luck vibes. Dh & I just are not lucky people. We didn't
lose everything we took with us. Usually we spend every last penny and play
our winnings to. It is just so hard to stop. You think maybe the next spin
will be the winning one. So maybe we'll try again next year. Or not.

Jo Jo

Old August 2nd 03, 10:41 PM
Deirdre S.

Unfortunately, The House counts on you to feel this way...

Hope you had a good time in spite of not coming away richer.

Deirdre

Old August 3rd 03, 04:27 PM
SmartAlecBlonde4

Hope you had a good time in spite of not coming away richer.

Deirdre

Thanks, it was fun. I told dh, dont think about the money, it was just nice to
go somewhere for a few hours. He came home in a better mood later yesterday, a
new (used) Chevy Blazer. His truck was running reallllly bad and it would of
cost us more than was worth to put into it. So he ended up having a good day
anyway. I love the blazer!!! I want to make him drive my car and I'll drive
his blazer. Hey, I'll get better gas mileage if I drive his blazer since my
work is closer than his!!!! That might work. Nah. Oh his blazer is already
got a name ~ Blaze

Jo Jo