sad nooz

Old June 4th 11, 02:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Linda2

Default sad nooz

Will do. We need to get some of them posting here again.

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message
Look me up there!

On 6/3/11 5:56 PM, Linda2 wrote:
I will keep posting in the hopes that others will come back. Lots of the
RCB
peeps on FaceBook.

"Cheryl wrote in message
Strange - I had a similar thought. I was never active here and can't
claim
knowing Sooz at all, but I am so sad to hear of her passing. I loved her
style.
Keep posting folks.
Cheryl

On 6/2/11 11:09 AM, Sarajane wrote:
Good to see you here now, Tina. I feel like I do at funerals; glad to
see the people there, but so sad for the reason.
(((((((((((((Tina and Pete)))))))))))))))))))
SJ

On Jun 1, 3:10 pm, wrote:
Thanks so much for letting us know this. Having a hard time
responding to this. Pete and I sat here and cried when I read this.
I've loved Sooz dearly and admired her tremendously, as a beader, and
especially as a person.

Tina
(After a couple horrendous years, I've pretty much just hidden away.)

Old June 4th 11, 03:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Sarajane

I think I will make a post on Facebook pointing people here--lets see
what we can do to revive this group. Do we still love beads? Yes, we
do. Are we still online? Well then!!
Old June 4th 11, 05:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Linda2

That would be wonderful, SJ! I know Shirley still checks in here and she
won't join Facebook. It would be awesome if we could get this group going
again!

Old June 4th 11, 06:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone[_3_]

wrote in message
I think I will make a post on Facebook pointing people here--lets see
what we can do to revive this group. Do we still love beads? Yes, we
do. Are we still online? Well then!!

Well I tried many times to get it back and so did Maren.
Last year I had an horrendous year, not as I am going to say on here.
Too much personal info.
I have done some bead work but my all time consuming passion at the
moment is Genealogy. Been doing my DH's and find he descended from
Nobility His 10th great grandfather was Sir William Crich, born 1550
Lord of Crich, which it not so very far from were we live.
You are right about me not joining FB would not touch it with a 10
foot barge pole. I am on Skype though with a web cam.
Hugs
Shirley
--
Shirley
www.allcrafts.org.uk
Old June 4th 11, 08:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Linda2

Wow, do we now call you Lady Shone? LOL.

Facebook is not so bad. You can be as private as you want to, and only allow
"friends" to view your page. Sooz had a private page and so do I. I am
constantly amazed by the RCB people I find on there, including she of the
wonderful stories, Kathy Nicklas-Varrasco. But if you won't join us there,
we shall have to join you here.

Old June 4th 11, 09:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone[_3_]

On 04/06/2011 20:11, Linda2 wrote:
[...]

Alas no Lady Shone VBG. Sir William had two sons, one the elder also
called William who inherited the title. The other son called Ralph is
DH's 9th great grand father. Well as for me I seem to come from a series
of miners and a customs officer in the 1700's.

--
Shirley
www.allcrafts.org.uk
Old June 4th 11, 10:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Linda2

There must have been some brilliantly talented craftspeople in your lineage
as well, for those of us who know you, know that there is nothing you cannot
accomplish. I still have the lovely bookmark you made for me and I treasure
my beautiful "bead spoon" that you sent. Have you been able to visit any
boot shows lately?

Old June 4th 11, 10:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone[_3_]

On 04/06/2011 22:29, Linda2 wrote:
There must have been some brilliantly talented craftspeople in your lineage
as well, for those of us who know you, know that there is nothing you cannot
accomplish. I still have the lovely bookmark you made for me and I treasure
my beautiful "bead spoon" that you sent. Have you been able to visit any
boot shows lately?

Alas no Lady Shone VBG. Sir William had two sons, one the elder also
called William who inherited the title. The other son called Ralph is DH's
9th great grand father. Well as for me I seem to come from a series of
miners and a customs officer in the 1700's.

--
Shirley
www.allcrafts.org.uk

No I have not been to any boot sale's or antique fairs for a long time.
I have not been driving and cannot walk very far with the bulging disc
in my lower back, It is like a gigantic toothache all down my left leg.

--
Shirley
www.allcrafts.org.uk
Old June 4th 11, 11:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beckibead

On 04/06/2011 17:01, Linda2 wrote: That would be wonderful, SJ! I know Shirley still checks in here and she

*wrote in message
I think I will make a post on Facebook pointing people here--lets see
what we can do to revive this *group. Do we still love beads? Yes, we
do. Are we still online? Well then!!

Well I tried many times to get it back and so did Maren.
Last year I had an horrendous year, not as I am going to say on here.
Too much personal info.
I *have done some bead work but my all time consuming passion at the
moment is Genealogy. Been doing my DH's and find he descended from
Nobility His 10th great grandfather was Sir William Crich, born *1550
Lord of Crich, which it not so very far from were we live.
* You are right about me not joining FB would not touch it with a 10
foot barge pole. I am on Skype though with a web cam.
Hugs
Shirley
--
Shirleywww.allcrafts.org.uk

Shirley -- I came back just in homage to Sooz, and to see you. Glad
to see you here and sorry about your disc. I am pleased you have
found other ways to keep yourself busy, with the geneology. That
stuff is really fascinating to read!

Becki
Old June 4th 11, 11:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Linda2

That's a shame, you always found many treasures there. I will wave my wand
and send healing thoughts your way so that maybe you can get some relief
from the disc. Because of back problems, our friend Valerie Moore recently
had a pain stumulator implanted and is recovering from that surgery.
Hopefully soon she will be pain free.

How Sad!! Marilee M Beads 32 July 14th 09 03:16 PM
Sad, sad news Sandy E Quilting 25 July 12th 09 10:34 PM
Another quilt shop closing! Sad, very, very sad! AliceW Quilting 16 June 15th 06 03:26 PM
OT - Sad Kandice Seeber Beads 1 February 22nd 05 03:23 AM
Off Topic Sad-sad-sad news abt. Cpt.Kangaroo Ellison Quilting 20 February 4th 04 06:24 AM