Singer Featherweight 100 manual?

Old November 12th 12, 07:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
[email protected]

Default Singer Featherweight 100 manual?

On Tuesday, October 23, 2001 11:41:13 AM UTC-4, Hugh Doherty wrote:
Help! My wife lost the manual for her little Singer Featherweight 100.
All sewing has stopped.Cannot find anything online for Canada (where we
live) or at any Singer dealer/national customer support.Can anyone help?
Thanks.

Hugh Doherty

Do you still need help or has this problem been solved .. just found a singer 100 and have the instruction sheets I could probably scan for you
Old November 12th 12, 08:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
BEI Design[_3_]

Doherty wrote:
Help! My wife lost the manual for her little Singer
Featherweight 100.
All sewing has stopped.Cannot find anything online for
Canada (where we
live) or at any Singer dealer/national customer
support.Can anyone help?
Thanks.

Hugh Doherty

Do you still need help or has this problem been solved ..
just found a singer 100 and have the instruction sheets I
could probably scan for you

The original query was on "October 23, 2001"! Do you really
think Hugh has waited 11+ years for a reply?

Old April 21st 13, 01:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
[email protected]

Doherty wrote:

Help! My wife lost the manual for her little Singer

Featherweight 100.

All sewing has stopped.Cannot find anything online for

Canada (where we

live) or at any Singer dealer/national customer

support.Can anyone help?

Thanks.

Hugh Doherty

Do you still need help or has this problem been solved ..

just found a singer 100 and have the instruction sheets I

could probably scan for you

The original query was on "October 23, 2001"! Do you really

think Hugh has waited 11+ years for a reply?

Hi i would be interested in the sheets??
Old April 17th 14, 04:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
[email protected]

BEI, He may not have waited the 11 years but I have only just stumbled upon this problem and would have appreciated his scanning. Guess I'll have to pay for the manual on Singers site instead, cheers.

Sorry i always come across very cynical. I'm jesting!

Doherty wrote:

Help! My wife lost the manual for her little Singer

Featherweight 100.

All sewing has stopped.Cannot find anything online for

Canada (where we

live) or at any Singer dealer/national customer

support.Can anyone help?

Thanks.

Hugh Doherty

Do you still need help or has this problem been solved ..

just found a singer 100 and have the instruction sheets I

could probably scan for you

The original query was on "October 23, 2001"! Do you really

think Hugh has waited 11+ years for a reply?

Hi i would be interested in the sheets??

Singer Featherweight Questions John Quilting 6 March 13th 09 06:12 AM
FA: Singer Featherweight dale randall Marketplace 0 June 26th 07 04:58 PM
New Singer Featherweight vs. Old Singer Featherweight Beth Pierce Quilting 8 May 4th 04 03:25 PM
Singer Featherweight Bonnie Quilting 9 October 21st 03 02:52 PM
Singer Featherweight Rich Phillips Sewing 1 October 14th 03 10:51 PM