YBR - before I cut

Old October 29th 05, 04:38 PM
nana2b

Default YBR - before I cut

Yellow Brick Road pattern. That was my first official quilt. Linda in TX

Old October 29th 05, 04:38 PM
Butterfly

TINA!!!!!!
For FUTURE reference:
You could always have 'popped a pix' of it onto your site and asked us to
take a look at it----one of us might know who made it and steer you in the
right direction.
Sometimes a FQ is all we need to see.....
HTH

Butterfly

"Tina" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hey wait a minute............ uh, I resemble that remark!

Tina, too scared to buy many FQ's, cuz if I liked the fabric enough to
pick up the FQ, I know it won't be nearly enough to make anything I
really, really want out of it!

In fact, picked up a gorgeous, teal/dk/blue paisley print fabric FQ
today, put it down, picked it back up, put it back down, another lady
reached for it, I snatched it back up....... finally, unfolded it to
see if there was a name/info anything on the selvege, cuz darnit, I
LOVED that blue paisley but only two FQ's of it wouldn't be nearly
enough for ANYTHING! No name, not a clue, left the FQ there and turned
away quickly!

Old October 29th 05, 05:32 PM
Tina

Actually Butterfly, I thought of taking a picture of the FQ, but they
wouldn't allow picture taking in the booth. Of course, I didn't think
about going ahead and buying the silly FQ, so that maybe I could match
it up from home! DUH. Needless to say, I think the fever was already
setting in yesterday, my brain was not fully functioning!

Hugs,
Tina

Old October 29th 05, 06:33 PM
Tina