Belle Armoire magazine

Old July 6th 03, 07:25 PM
Sjpolyclay

Default Belle Armoire magazine

Does anybody here get Belle Armoire? and if so, I'd like to ask for any
comments on the new column I'm doing there on the Business of Art....first
one's in the new issue.
Sarajane

Sarajane's Polymer Clay Gallery
http://www.polyclay.com

view my auctions at:
http://www.polyclay.com/Collage/auction.htm

Old July 8th 03, 11:54 AM
laurie

Sarajane, I loved the article...several terrific tips...I loved the cleaning
lady idea!!! As if I needed an excuse!!!!

Laurie

Old July 8th 03, 03:18 PM
CATH359

I liked the article. Very well written. I also like the idea posted earlier of
having a more specific topic written about each time such as marketing, where
to sell, tips for production, etc. I wish more magazines had articles for craft
professionals. Heck, I wish we had a whole magazine for craft professionals.
Cathy
www.cathyscreations.com
Old July 8th 03, 04:48 PM
Sjpolyclay

Heck, I wish we had a whole magazine for craft professionals.

Hi Cathy! There is, its called "Crafts Report" and its fabulous. I took it for
about 3 years, but have let it lapse since I'm doing fewer shows these days.

I'm glad you like the article, and it will be about more specific things in
future.

Old July 10th 03, 05:00 AM
CATH359

Hi Cathy! There is, its called "Crafts Report" and its fabulous.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that one & I have a subscription to it. It tends to be
geared for the more "artsy" type of crafter which I definitely am not (wish I
were). There was one called ProCrafter that was good but they recently folded.
Cathy
www.cathyscreations.com