OT A little Lake Effect Snow

Old November 20th 14, 09:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
NightMist

Default OT A little Lake Effect Snow

We didn't get as slammed as they did further north. We've gotten two or
three feet, seriously, there is about 3 feet in our yard, but the house
down on the corner only got two.

Our lad has had school snow days all week. He went to school on Monday,
but since his school is in a town 30 miles north of here which has had a
travel ban on for the rest of the week, he has been at home since then.
Yeah his school town saw about 4 feet overnight, and since there is more
coming tonight he will probably be home at least until Monday.

If we get the sudden upswing in temperature they are predicting for the
weekend, we may see some flooding. And our lad will be off school some
more in that case.

NightMist
Old November 20th 14, 09:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews More

"NightMist" wrote in message ...

We didn't get as slammed as they did further north. We've gotten two or
three feet, seriously, there is about 3 feet in our yard, but the house
down on the corner only got two.

Our lad has had school snow days all week. He went to school on Monday,
but since his school is in a town 30 miles north of here which has had a
travel ban on for the rest of the week, he has been at home since then.
Yeah his school town saw about 4 feet overnight, and since there is more
coming tonight he will probably be home at least until Monday.

If we get the sudden upswing in temperature they are predicting for the
weekend, we may see some flooding. And our lad will be off school some
more in that case.

NightMist

Glad you didn't get more snow than you did! Our temps down here show that
you sent some of your temps our way!

Barbara in cool central FL

Old November 20th 14, 11:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat on the Green

We saw this on our news this evening. It looks horrendous.
Do be sure to take care.

Pat on the green
..
On 20/11/2014 20:06, NightMist wrote:
We didn't get as slammed as they did further north. We've gotten two or
three feet, seriously, there is about 3 feet in our yard, but the house
down on the corner only got two.

Our lad has had school snow days all week. He went to school on Monday,
but since his school is in a town 30 miles north of here which has had a
travel ban on for the rest of the week, he has been at home since then.
Yeah his school town saw about 4 feet overnight, and since there is more
coming tonight he will probably be home at least until Monday.

If we get the sudden upswing in temperature they are predicting for the
weekend, we may see some flooding. And our lad will be off school some
more in that case.

NightMist

OT - Snow, wind, snow, snow and RAIN!! ~KK in BC~ Quilting 10 November 7th 06 06:14 PM
Snow! Lots of snow. NOT OT btw ~KK in BC~ Quilting 4 September 16th 06 09:57 PM
What's the effect... m4816k Jewelry 1 September 3rd 05 01:40 AM
OT-update snow and more snow Val Rhodes Quilting 1 February 22nd 04 04:07 PM
OT - snow snow go away, I want my kids to go to school! Cheryl Isaak Needlework 15 December 17th 03 09:47 PM