3 to 1 findings

Old September 14th 03, 06:38 AM
Christina Peterson

Default 3 to 1 findings

I'm looking for a connector (?) that has one hole on one side (to put three
strands in), and three holes on the other side (come out through a row of
three holes) in gold filled. What is this thing called (so I can search for
them)?

Tina

Old September 14th 03, 01:13 PM
Kandice Seeber

I searched high and low and could not find anything! I hope others have
better luck.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old September 14th 03, 06:09 PM
CLP

How about a 3 way connector? http://ibead.sureshopping.com/searching.asp

--
It could work.

Live and be well,
Christy

Old September 14th 03, 06:38 PM
Deirdre S.

I have seen them called exactly what you call them in your subject
line...

Deirdre

Old September 14th 03, 07:17 PM
Shirley Shone

I have got some in my box but they are not gold filled. I think they
maybe silver plated.
Shirley

In article , Deirdre S.
writes

Old September 14th 03, 09:35 PM
MargieK

wrote:

What is this thing called (so I can search for
them)?

Tina, I see you received plenty of answers to your question and now I
have a question for you. How was your trip?

--
Margie
http://www.PictureTrail.com/margiek

Old September 14th 03, 10:11 PM
MargieK

On Sun, 14 Sep 2003 15:35:03 -0500, MargieK
wrote:

Tina, I see you received plenty of answers to your question and now I
have a question for you. How was your trip?

Oops, never mind. I see you updated us.

Old September 15th 03, 10:11 PM
Christina Peterson

Thanks so much, Shirley, but it's specifically gold filled that I want. Not
having any luck so far. Just silver and vermeil, and pewter.

Tina

"Shirley Shone" wrote in message
Tina I have had a look in my box and my connectors are gold coloured.

I can scan some and send you the picture and if you want some I can post
some to you. They are not gold filled though.
Shirley

In article 1063517931.191987@prawn, Christina Peterson
writes

Old September 16th 03, 12:09 AM
Christina Peterson

Thanks Vicki, those are just the sort of thing I'd like, and simpler, but in
gold filled.

Tina

"vj" wrote in message
vj found this in rec.crafts.beads, from vj :

]http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3809&item=26491960

11
]
]Nicole has some. connectors.

sorry, Tina.
Nicole's are silver. but they are called connectors.

-----------
@vicki [SnuggleWench]
(Books) http://www.booksnbytes.com
(Jewelry) http://www.vickijean.com
-----------
It's not what you take, when you leave this world behind you;
it's what you leave behind you when you go. -- Randy Travis

Old September 17th 03, 02:34 PM
Steve Guyot

Tina- In the findings trade these are called end bars and what you are looking
for is a 3-strand end bar. If you go to http://www.mfma.net/ this is the webite
of the Metal Findings Manufacturers Association. They maintain a search engine
and data base that you might find helpful. If you enter at the search box end
bars I'm sure you'll get some kind of listing. Note though that these companies
are manufacturers and may or may not be able to sell in the quantity you need.
However, they maybe able you to a distributor or re-seller. Good Luck and I hope
this is helpful to you.

Christina Peterson wrote:

I'm looking for a connector (?) that has one hole on one side (to put three
strands in), and three holes on the other side (come out through a row of
three holes) in gold filled. What is this thing called (so I can search for
them)?

Tina

--
Steve Guyot
Guyot Brothers Co Inc
Decorative jewelry findings & ornamental stampings since 1904
http://guyotbrothers.com

beads but no findings, findings but no beads. laura Beads 19 September 9th 03 10:48 PM
white gold findings? MaryJLind Beads 0 August 16th 03 12:44 AM
Teapot Findings BeckiBead Beads 16 August 13th 03 04:23 AM
87 piece findings on auction Barbara Forbes-Lyons Beads 0 August 4th 03 03:31 PM
OT Dogs was-- Teapot Findings Dr. Sooz Beads 2 August 3rd 03 10:06 PM