Duck booties crochet pattern!

Old June 17th 04, 11:34 AM
Anna MCM

Default Duck booties crochet pattern!

Someone (sorry, I forgot who) was searching for it sometime ago.
Maybe it=B4s too late, but anyway:

http://www.crochet-world.com/freepat...s_apr2004.htm=

Hugs,

Anna Maria

Old June 17th 04, 08:43 PM
Aud

It wasn't me, but thank you. Anna Maria, they are SO SWEET!
AUD ;-))

"Anna MCM" skrev i melding
Someone (sorry, I forgot who) was searching for it sometime ago.
Maybe it´s too late, but anyway:

http://www.crochet-world.com/freepat...s_apr2004.html

Hugs,

Anna Maria

Old June 18th 04, 03:29 PM
NoraBalcer

Hi Anna Maria,

It was Joan who was looking for the pattern, maybe she will see it.

Hugs,

Nora
Old December 20th 10, 11:28 AM
4Eeyore 4Eeyore is offline
Junior Member

Location: New Zealand
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joan View Post

Yes, it was me! Thank you, Anna Maria, for posting the link - I've
printed the pattern out.

Joan

Hi Joan, I was just wondering if I could by chance get a copy of the duck feet slipper crochet pattern. The link above appears not to work anymore.

Are they hard to make? I'm just a beginner.

Thanks
Debbie
Old April 7th 11, 02:53 AM
fdlkjgblkfjdb fdlkjgblkfjdb is offline
Banned

Раскрыть тайну своей фамилии хочет каждый из нас, ведь фамилия - это наследственное имя семьи!

У нас более 100 тысяч довольных клиентов которых мы сумели удивить.

Узнать тайну своей фамилии можно на нашем сервисе - ЗДЕСЬ
Old July 4th 11, 06:04 PM
Mirnaesery Mirnaesery is offline
Banned

Location: USA
Send a message via ICQ to Mirnaesery Send a message via AIM to Mirnaesery Send a message via MSN to Mirnaesery Send a message via Yahoo to Mirnaesery Send a message via Skype™ to Mirnaesery

I was search for http://dirkwoodward1230.edublogs.org/feed/
and found this post. I would say that you have answered my question thanks