a geometrical quilt done

Old January 18th 08, 03:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta Zollner

Default a geometrical quilt done

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...53917676LrmxKU

Finished the first design in Pat's new book and thought you might like to
see. I know some others are doing some of them. And again, well done Pat for
clear and easy instructions plus beautiful ideas!
This one's going to DD2 for her new office. She got promoted to a private
room but lost outside windows, so she needs something bright :-)
--
Roberta in D

Old January 18th 08, 03:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

WOW! That turned out just beautiful! Love your fabric choices- and that
feathered quilting- YUMMY! Great job!

Leslie, Missy & The Furbabies in MO.

Old January 18th 08, 03:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Karen, Queen of Squishies

Great job, and great photos. Dancing in the moonlight for ya! This is
definitely an inspiration.

Karen, Queen of Squishies
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
music is all around us, all you
have to do is listen

Old January 18th 08, 03:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
SewVeryCreative[_3_]

WOW!! That's a geometrical design?? When I hear "geometrical" I think angles
and sharp edges, not flowing designs ... simply GORGEOUS!!

The quilting you did is stunning, Roberta ... I hope you've already patted
yourself on the back!!! Your daughter's going to LOVE it!! And if she should
ever get an office (congrats on her promotion, BTW!!) with a window, I will
be more than happy to take the quilt off her hands!! It will be *such* a
sacrifice (VBG), but I'll do it ...

Now, I have to go and get Pat's book so I can make my own!! Kudos to Pat!!!
WOW!!!
--
Connie
http://sewverycreative.blogspot.com

Old January 18th 08, 03:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

Wow, Roberta. Thank you for the kind words. The little quilt looks
beautiful - much more elaborate quilting than on mine gg. This is so
exciting. First one for my gallery.
..
In message , Roberta Zollner
writes
http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...53917676LrmxKU

Finished the first design in Pat's new book and thought you might like to
see. I know some others are doing some of them. And again, well done Pat for
clear and easy instructions plus beautiful ideas!
This one's going to DD2 for her new office. She got promoted to a private
room but lost outside windows, so she needs something bright :-)

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old January 18th 08, 03:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
SewVeryCreative[_3_]

Forgot to ask - was it paper-pieced or from oodles of skinny triangles?? If
it was traditionally pieced, you get extra kudos for such perfect points!!!

Old January 18th 08, 03:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_2_]

How beautiful. I know it must be quite a thrill for Pat to see. (When I do
one, it's going to scare the stuffing out of her.) She's not to worry.
Nobody will recognize it.
I'm so glad to see you have enjoyed Pat's pattern; so wonderful to see
'our own' excel. Polly
"Roberta Zollner" wrote

Old January 18th 08, 03:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
maryd[_3_]

Beautiful, Roberta.

--
Mary
http://community.webshots.com/user/m...host=community

Old January 18th 08, 03:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate XXXXXX Kate XXXXXX is offline
Banned

Roberta Zollner wrote:
http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...53917676LrmxKU

Finished the first design in Pat's new book and thought you might like to
see. I know some others are doing some of them. And again, well done Pat for
clear and easy instructions plus beautiful ideas!
This one's going to DD2 for her new office. She got promoted to a private
room but lost outside windows, so she needs something bright :-)

Worth losing a window for that one! Lovely.

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!
Old January 18th 08, 04:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta Zollner

Paper pieced -I'm not insane! (yet...) Just followed Pat's excellent
instructions!
Roberta in D