January Quilting

Old January 8th 04, 07:28 PM
Lynne Van

Default January Quilting

Pat sent me her note, which, for whatever reason, seems to
always turn up a day or two later on my news server. Anyway,
now I understand the whole quilting day thing, and "they" didn't
do it at all...it was US!! And I will, as Pat suggested, do some
sewing in the evenings so I can participate. Yahoo! Life is
good.

Now what were those days again????

Lynne in snowy (at last) TO
Old January 8th 04, 07:40 PM
frood

I'm surprised you don't have those dates memorized, Lynn! It's my birthday
and Pat's - the 21st and the 27th! If you can't participate, at least send a
present.

--
Wendy
de-fang email address to reply

Old January 8th 04, 07:41 PM
Pat in Virginia

Uh Wendy: shouldn't that be TWO presents?
PAT, howling in VA!

Old January 8th 04, 08:14 PM
Wanda

Don't leave me out, my bday is the 21st. My LQS sent me a card and I get 37%
off all purchases in Jan, that is half my age. I was in the hospital from
Dec.20th thru the 26th so i didn't do any last minute Christmas shopping,nor
any after Christmas shopping so I will be selfish and spend it on me at
r.com...

Old January 8th 04, 10:21 PM
Patti

Hullo Wanda
So sorry to hear you spent Christmas in hospital. Hope you are up and
about again now, (well, wheeling about!) and feeling better.
..
In article , Wanda
writes
Don't leave me out, my bday is the 21st. My LQS sent me a card and I get 37%
off all purchases in Jan, that is half my age. I was in the hospital from
Dec.20th thru the 26th so i didn't do any last minute Christmas shopping,nor
any after Christmas shopping so I will be selfish and spend it on me at
"Material Girls" Love that shop. Wanda from T-Town

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill

Old January 9th 04, 10:14 PM
Pat in Virginia

Well Wanda, I surely won't forget you ... but Wendy is being
selfish just begging one gift and keeping it!!!
So glad you are on the mend. No go buy out that generous LQS ...
you deserve it.
Hugs, PAT in VA/USA

Wanda wrote:

Don't leave me out, my bday is the 21st. My LQS sent me a card and I get 37%
off all purchases in Jan, that is half my age. I was in the hospital from
Dec.20th thru the 26th so i didn't do any last minute Christmas shopping,nor
any after Christmas shopping so I will be selfish and spend it on me at
"Material Girls" Love that shop. Wanda from T-Town
r.com...