Good Not Sick Kitty News!!!!! OT

Old July 2nd 03, 08:44 PM
Kandice Seeber

Default Good Not Sick Kitty News!!!!! OT

Oh, that's wonderful!!! (((((hugs)))))

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs
"mkahogan" wrote in message
news
The vet called this morning. Foggy had an infected lymph node. They gave
him anitibotics, cortizone and hydrated him. His fever is gone (it was
quite high and he was dehydrated). He is purring and snuggling everyone
(that's the Foggy we know and love).

I am so grateful that he is okay. The vet was wonderful. He treated him
like he was his own pet and he really appreciated our needs too. I
complimented him ,a couple of times, on the care he gave . I wish he

treated
humans

Thanks so much for all of your kinds words, thoughts and prayers.

KathyH