I'm back....

Old October 19th 03, 04:54 PM
Sandy Foster

Default I'm back....

I've had a lovely couple of days with my non-quilting friends from where
I used to live. But when I signed on to see what was new here, I was
greeted with over 600 new messages! Since DH very cleverly put lots of
fertilizer (manure-type) on the lawn as I was leaving, I don't have time
to read everything. I'll be busy cleaning up the stuff that gets
tracked in by the QIs and DH for the foreseeable future. Grrrr...

Still, happy dances to everyone who's finished something -- even
partially -- in the past few days, hugs and good thoughts for everyone
who needs them, and welcome to all newbies. g

One little note: don't forget to take off you shoes at the security
checkpoints of airports. They forgot to remind me (one of the "checkers"
was angry about that!), so I beeped and had to be searched. That really
didn't bother me, until they decided that they needed to confirm that my
bra was underwired. I can't describe how humiliated I was as the female
guard was feeling all around my breast area in full view of the entire
airport (it's a small one). Why can't they have a little cubicle for
that sort of thing? I love the fact that we're more secure on our
aircraft these days, but we should also be able to maintain our modesty
in public. :S
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
my ISP is earthlink.net