Summer cloche link

Old June 14th 05, 04:26 PM
Aud

Default Summer cloche link

Last summer I made several summer hats. (made my own patterns, or say
made them without pattern.)
I gave some of them away, and today I thought I would google for a "new"
summer hat.
I found this, may be some of you also like it!
http://www.stitchdiva.com/images/fre...mmercloche.pdf
AUD :-)

Old June 14th 05, 06:29 PM
MRH

"Aud" wrote in message
Last summer I made several summer hats. (made my own patterns, or say made
them without pattern.)
I gave some of them away, and today I thought I would google for a "new"
summer hat.
I found this, may be some of you also like it!
http://www.stitchdiva.com/images/fre...mmercloche.pdf
AUD :-)

Very pretty, Aud. I've sent the URL to myself to look at later.

By the way, when you made your own summer hats without patterns... did you
write down what you did so that we can try too? Also... do you have
pictures up of your own hats that you designed, I'd love to see them. )

Gem

Old June 14th 05, 07:25 PM
Aud

"MRH" mthecarpenteratxcelcodotondotca skrev i melding
"Aud" wrote in message
Very pretty, Aud. I've sent the URL to myself to look at later.

By the way, when you made your own summer hats without patterns... did
you write down what you did so that we can try too? Also... do you
have pictures up of your own hats that you designed, I'd love to see
them. )

Gem

I haven't written down anything, because "I made them as I went".
They are in this album:
http://community.webshots.com/album/93901217RTGIeY
AUD ;-))

Old June 14th 05, 07:38 PM
MRH

"Aud" wrote in message

I haven't written down anything, because "I made them as I went".

They are in this album:
http://community.webshots.com/album/93901217RTGIeY

Nooooo, not fair.... I REALLY like your hats... especially the one titled
"my hat", and "daughters" hat is nice too.

Gem

Old June 14th 05, 09:32 PM
Aud

"Aud" wrote in message

I haven't written down anything, because "I made them as I went".

They are in this album:
http://community.webshots.com/album/93901217RTGIeY

Nooooo, not fair.... I REALLY like your hats... especially the one
titled "my hat", and "daughters" hat is nice too.

Gem

It sounds very easy, then! LOL!
But believe me, I frogged "a bit" (!!!!!!) too!
... and you know, when you are eager to see how it works out,
and you crochet and frog, crochet and frog...
.....you do not have time to write down what you do, and then correct
it.. and so on...
....at least I am not the type to do it like that :-)
Aud ;-)

Old June 14th 05, 10:20 PM
Katherine

Aud wrote:
Last summer I made several summer hats. (made my own patterns, or say
made them without pattern.)
I gave some of them away, and today I thought I would google for a
"new" summer hat.
I found this, may be some of you also like it!
http://www.stitchdiva.com/images/fre...mmercloche.pdf
AUD :-)

That is sweet, but a bit too complicated for me, I think.

Katherine

Old June 15th 05, 07:44 PM
Helen Halla Fleischer

| On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 17:26:07 +0200, "Aud" wrote:

I found this, may be some of you also like it!
http://www.stitchdiva.com/images/fre...mmercloche.pdf
AUD :-)

Darling! I can just picture it in something soft as chemo cap, too.

Helen "Halla" Fleischer, Fantasy & Fiber Artist
http://home.covad.net/~drgandalf/halla/
Balticon Art Program Coordinator http://www.balticon.org
Old June 16th 05, 04:25 AM
Els van Dam

In article ,
wrote:

| On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 17:26:07 +0200, "Aud" wrote:

I found this, may be some of you also like it!
http://www.stitchdiva.com/images/fre...mmercloche.pdf
AUD :-)

Darling! I can just picture it in something soft as chemo cap, too.

Helen "Halla" Fleischer, Fantasy & Fiber Artist
http://home.covad.net/~drgandalf/halla/
Balticon Art Program Coordinator http://www.balticon.org

Now there is an great idea. My neighbour is going through chemo right now
I bet she would love that cap.

Els

--
hate spam not welcome

How to send newsgroup link Dick M. Jewelry 6 December 11th 04 08:35 PM
OT Summer Reads Diana Curtis Quilting 58 May 31st 04 02:07 AM
web updates, RCB challenge link Sjpolyclay Beads 6 November 7th 03 03:36 PM
AD-July 12-13, 2003 Orlando, FL Florida Summer Classic Intergalactic Bead Festival Phineas T Beadd Director National Bead Society Beads 0 July 2nd 03 08:54 PM