Your views are important

Old February 12th 04, 08:40 PM
Rachel

Default Your views are important

Hello everyone

I am looking for volunteers to complete an online questionaire. I am in the
process of setting up a new craft business with my sister Emma.

As a thank you we are going to run a prize draw. Everyone who submits a
questionaire will get entered (only if they want to).

The Draw will take place on our Launch Day, some time in the not to distant
future.

The prizes are as follows

1st prize £50 to spend in Scrap 'N' Craft

2nd Prize £30 to spend in Scrap 'N' Craft

3rd Prize £20 to spend in Scrap 'N' Craft

So please fill it in and give us your views as they do count. Just use on
the link below.

If you would prefer an off line version, just email us at

Thanks

Rachel

http://www.scrapncraft.org.uk

Old February 12th 04, 09:01 PM
AmazeR

On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 19:40:10 +0000, Rachel wrote:

Hello everyone

I am looking for volunteers to complete an online questionaire. I am in the
process of setting up a new craft business with my sister Emma.

Ok... You can push off now

This must be the fourth time you've posted here & I for one have seen it
enough already!!

Mavis

Old February 12th 04, 09:16 PM
AmazeR

On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 09:01:50 +1300, AmazeR wrote:

Ok... You can push off now

This must be the fourth time you've posted here & I for one have seen it
enough already!!

Mavis

Sorry everyone... PMT talking here.. I'll leave now

Mavis

Old February 12th 04, 10:56 PM
Marissa Undercofler

Don't be sorry Mavis. Your right. The person who is posting this is
obviously not reading the group though. She isn't using OT or AD
designations for it, and it doesn't belong here. I have had enough of
seeing it too, and wish she would take this else where or just stop posting
it...

Marissa

news

Old February 12th 04, 11:34 PM
Kandice Seeber

Totally. Today I put her in my killfile. I don't think she reads the
group. Sad, though, because everyone here is pretty much the
demographic/market she's looking for and she could benefit from our
expertise if she would stop SPAMMING US!!!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Don't be sorry Mavis. Your right. The person who is posting this is
obviously not reading the group though. She isn't using OT or AD
designations for it, and it doesn't belong here. I have had enough of
seeing it too, and wish she would take this else where or just stop

posting
it...

Marissa

news

Old February 12th 04, 11:40 PM
Shirley Shone

It has been posted on the UK craft groups also.
Shirley

In article , Marissa Undercofler
writes
Don't be sorry Mavis. Your right. The person who is posting this is
obviously not reading the group though. She isn't using OT or AD
designations for it, and it doesn't belong here. I have had enough of
seeing it too, and wish she would take this else where or just stop posting
it...

Marissa

news

Old February 13th 04, 12:14 AM
AmazeR

On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 22:40:53 +0000, Shirley Shone wrote:

It has been posted on the UK craft groups also.
Shirley

Thanks all, she posts in other craft ng's too which I subscribe to.
Enough already!! As my DS says..

Mavis