AD: Polymer Clay Canes on Ebay by Grant Diffendaffer

Old January 15th 04, 04:05 AM
Grant

Default AD: Polymer Clay Canes on Ebay by Grant Diffendaffer

Hello,

I'm cleaning out my studio and have decided to get rid of all of those
beautiful polymer clay canes I've been saving for something--someday. I'm
selling them in big batches with starting bids barely above the cost of the
clay. Great for making beads, and as poly clayers know, a billion other
things.

My auctions:
http://snipurl.com/3s29

--
Grant Diffendaffer
www.diffendaffer.com

Old January 15th 04, 05:45 AM
Marissa Undercofler

Those are some AMAZING canes Grant. I am not a polyclayer, just a beader who
uses the stuff people make. You do some truely AWESOME work.

Marissa

nk.net...

Old January 15th 04, 05:56 AM
Grant

Thanks Marissa,

Those canes are the result of about 8 years of cane making. I never made a
picture cane but loved making highly ordered geometric patterns. I haven't
really done any cane making for about 3 years, so I decided I'd better get
rid of them.

Grant

Marissa Undercofler wrote in
message . ..

Old January 15th 04, 07:29 PM
Dr. Sooz

OMG, Grant....KLUNK
Those are INCREDIBLE. Have you posted this on rec.crafts.polymer-clay ?

I'm cleaning out my studio and have decided to get rid of all of those
beautiful polymer clay canes I've been saving for something--someday. I'm
selling them in big batches with starting bids barely above the cost of the
clay. Great for making beads, and as poly clayers know, a billion other
things.

My auctions:
http://snipurl.com/3s29

~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old January 15th 04, 07:32 PM
Grant

Thanks Doc,
Yes I posted them over there too. I'm workin' it!

Grant

Dr. Sooz wrote in message
OMG, Grant....KLUNK
Those are INCREDIBLE. Have you posted this on rec.crafts.polymer-clay ?

I'm cleaning out my studio and have decided to get rid of all of those
beautiful polymer clay canes I've been saving for something--someday.

I'm
selling them in big batches with starting bids barely above the cost of

the
clay. Great for making beads, and as poly clayers know, a billion other
things.

My auctions:
http://snipurl.com/3s29

~~
Sooz
-------
"Those in the cheaper seats clap. The rest of you rattle your jewelry."

John
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links

Old January 16th 04, 01:22 AM
Marisa Cappetta

Wow, those are stunning.

--
Marisa (AU/NZ)
http://www.galleryvittoria.com

Old January 16th 04, 04:10 AM
Kalera Stratton

WHOA. Makes me kinda wish I worked in polyclay... not that I have time
for it! Your beads are amazing, too... I had some printed out earlier
today and was waving the page at my husband, who clearly thought I was a
madwoman.

-Kalera

Old January 16th 04, 08:10 AM
Grant

Thanks Kalera,
It feels so good to get so much positive feedback. And what fun Ebay
is--put things up and people buy them. Beats paying loads to haul loads
around to craft shows.

Grant