Your Views Required

Old May 3rd 04, 07:52 PM
JLT Designs

Default Your Views Required

Hi All,

Can you please take a look at our website and give your valuable views?

http://www.jltatelier.co.uk

Kind regards

Old May 4th 04, 12:29 AM
explorer

"JLT Designs" wrote in message
m...
Hi All,

Can you please take a look at our website and give your valuable views?

http://www.jltatelier.co.uk

Kind regards

Easy to navigate. Loads quickly. Clean - not cluttered with all sorts of
extraneous stuff or website gimmickry.

Good design.

Old May 4th 04, 02:34 AM
Bob & Marg Whittleton

JLT Designs wrote:

Hi All,

Can you please take a look at our website and give your valuable views?

http://www.jltatelier.co.uk

Kind regards

Very nice. You do need the odd bit of proofreading - on the page about
make-up, the second paragraph, first word - trimmings is in brackets and
uncapitalized. You also need a period at the end of the first paragraph
on that page. I'm sure those are just the fine tuning details.

Your buttons on the kits page need to have the words 'scrolled' - if you
are using HTML, use the break tag to put the extra words on a second line.

I adore your beaded cushions, and ornaments. They are lovely. I've
book marked your page and know I'll be back to take a peek every so often.

Marg

Old May 4th 04, 07:55 AM
Janet M. Davies

The beaded cushions are very lovely. But I would want to see a bigger
closer picture of them before ordering when paying that much for one.

Design a stitching good day,
Janet
http://www.jmddesigns.co.nz
http://www.masterstitch.co.uk
Get the JMD Newsletter:

Chillenden murders - knot expert required Alexander Baron Knots 12 October 8th 04 06:11 AM
Your Views are important Rachel Beads 4 February 14th 04 07:53 PM
Your Views are important Rachel Doll Houses 0 February 14th 04 10:29 AM
Your views are important Rachel Beads 6 February 12th 04 11:14 PM
A New Source for Free MP3 Audio Books. No Membership required. Warren Needlework 1 November 24th 03 06:33 AM